Chances are, you don't know that much about your own 'girls.' But that's okay. There's too much to know after all. Here are some of the 20 things that anyone with boobs need to know. They're not just fun to look at. Really.
1. Most people have lumpy and bumpy boobs
2. Coffee makes your boobs more sensitive.
3. Your workout could give you boob pain.
4. Hormones could give you boob pain.
5. Nipplegasms exist. Weird, but true.
6. Boob size is pretty much determined by genetics and weight.
7. Anyone with breast tissue can get breast cancer. Even men.
8. More than 80% of people who get breast cancer don’t have any family history.
9. Nipples and areolae can come in all shapes, colors, and sizes.
10. Your boobs won’t automatically get bigger with birth control.
11. Your boobs are made up of a few different things. Mostly fat.
12. Your breast density is the relative amount of functioning tissue to fatty tissue.
13. Saggy boobs are a definite thing in the future.
14. Breast augmentations are still the top cosmetic surgery procedures.
15. Knowing what your normal boobs feel like is more important than a monthly self check.
16. Chest exercises won’t make them perkier.
17. The side of your boob could be more sensitive than your nipples.
18. Most people with breasts should start getting mammograms at age 40, but that’s not always the case.
19. Breast cancer screening isn’t always done by mammograms.
20. Drinking less alcohol and maintaining a healthy weight are two major ways to cut your risk of breast cancer.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more