Chances are, you don't know that much about your own 'girls.' But that's okay. There's too much to know after all. Here are some of the 20 things that anyone with boobs need to know. They're not just fun to look at. Really.
1. Most people have lumpy and bumpy boobs
2. Coffee makes your boobs more sensitive.
3. Your workout could give you boob pain.
4. Hormones could give you boob pain.
5. Nipplegasms exist. Weird, but true.
6. Boob size is pretty much determined by genetics and weight.
7. Anyone with breast tissue can get breast cancer. Even men.
8. More than 80% of people who get breast cancer don’t have any family history.
9. Nipples and areolae can come in all shapes, colors, and sizes.
10. Your boobs won’t automatically get bigger with birth control.
11. Your boobs are made up of a few different things. Mostly fat.
12. Your breast density is the relative amount of functioning tissue to fatty tissue.
13. Saggy boobs are a definite thing in the future.
14. Breast augmentations are still the top cosmetic surgery procedures.
15. Knowing what your normal boobs feel like is more important than a monthly self check.
16. Chest exercises won’t make them perkier.
17. The side of your boob could be more sensitive than your nipples.
18. Most people with breasts should start getting mammograms at age 40, but that’s not always the case.
19. Breast cancer screening isn’t always done by mammograms.
20. Drinking less alcohol and maintaining a healthy weight are two major ways to cut your risk of breast cancer.
Fashion is something that is forever changing and updating as time goes on, with new trends emerging and designers experiment with different looks. However, once you’ve found your signature style, you can have fun switching it up and adding new elements to your wardrobe. From quirky accessories to stylish garments, fashion is a fast-paced industry that means you can always get your hands on the latest trends. Read more
No one is a born rummy player. You play the game, practice it and perfect its nuances over a period of time to eventually become a good player. In addition to gaining your expertise in the game, you also need to develop certain qualities that set you apart as a good player from the rest. Read more
Do you feel ready to welcome a new furball into your life, and into your home? While talking about owning a pet is a great idea, actually turning this dream into reality can provide a whole host of issues and problems that you might not previously have considered. Not only is getting a family pet a huge responsibility, but it can also generate costs and inconveniences, especially if your pet gets sick or you work long hours and need to find someone to help you take your pet out during the day. Read more