17 Bra Problems That Have Plagued Every Girl Before
Nov 04, 2015 14:14
Bras. Can't live with them. Can't live without. Either way, if sagging is going to be an eventuality, then keeping them secure and upright for as long as possible is an objective. But of course, here are all the problems we have to deal with.
1. Less fabric doesn’t equal a lower price. In fact, quite the opposite.
2. Huge bra pads. Bane.
3. Push-up bra vs. nipple. Sigh.
4. The squeezing bra. So damn uncomfortable.
5. Perfect cups, but small wings (or the other way around).
6. The “riding up the back” bra. Why!?
7. Useless strapless bra. Common.
8. D cups as endangered species.
9. Size variation. Never perfect. Always different.
10. Grandma design is always more affordable.
11. Inefficient bra. Why doesn't it work as advertised?
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more