17 Bra Problems That Have Plagued Every Girl Before
Nov 04, 2015 14:14
Bras. Can't live with them. Can't live without. Either way, if sagging is going to be an eventuality, then keeping them secure and upright for as long as possible is an objective. But of course, here are all the problems we have to deal with.
1. Less fabric doesn’t equal a lower price. In fact, quite the opposite.
2. Huge bra pads. Bane.
3. Push-up bra vs. nipple. Sigh.
4. The squeezing bra. So damn uncomfortable.
5. Perfect cups, but small wings (or the other way around).
6. The “riding up the back” bra. Why!?
7. Useless strapless bra. Common.
8. D cups as endangered species.
9. Size variation. Never perfect. Always different.
10. Grandma design is always more affordable.
11. Inefficient bra. Why doesn't it work as advertised?
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more