It may seem like the easiest thing to do, but most of us don't find enough time to do it, or enough reason to show it off. Here are some 19 really good reasons to smile, because, it can actually do you more good than bad.
1. Build trust with a smile.
2. Help your heart.
3. Increase your positivity.
4. Be more youthful.
5. Become popular.
6. It gives you a natural high
7. Pump up your immune system.
8. Increase your productivity.
9. Reduce your pain.
10. Find success, one smile at a time.
11. Smile your way to success
12. Smiling makes you more approachable.
13. Smiling can make you happy (even when you're not).
14. A smile makes you seem more trustworthy.
15. Lower stress and improve your mood.
16. You’ll be remembered
17. Smiling actually retrains your brain for the better.
In case you are someone who has never used a grooming clipper on your dog, you would be surprised to know that learning to use one can actually be quite easy, and can be done quite swiftly. It is extremely easy to groom those dogs at home that have thin or short fur. Read more