It may seem like the easiest thing to do, but most of us don't find enough time to do it, or enough reason to show it off. Here are some 19 really good reasons to smile, because, it can actually do you more good than bad.
1. Build trust with a smile.
2. Help your heart.
3. Increase your positivity.
4. Be more youthful.
5. Become popular.
6. It gives you a natural high
7. Pump up your immune system.
8. Increase your productivity.
9. Reduce your pain.
10. Find success, one smile at a time.
11. Smile your way to success
12. Smiling makes you more approachable.
13. Smiling can make you happy (even when you're not).
14. A smile makes you seem more trustworthy.
15. Lower stress and improve your mood.
16. You’ll be remembered
17. Smiling actually retrains your brain for the better.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more