It may seem like the easiest thing to do, but most of us don't find enough time to do it, or enough reason to show it off. Here are some 19 really good reasons to smile, because, it can actually do you more good than bad.
1. Build trust with a smile.
2. Help your heart.
3. Increase your positivity.
4. Be more youthful.
5. Become popular.
6. It gives you a natural high
7. Pump up your immune system.
8. Increase your productivity.
9. Reduce your pain.
10. Find success, one smile at a time.
11. Smile your way to success
12. Smiling makes you more approachable.
13. Smiling can make you happy (even when you're not).
14. A smile makes you seem more trustworthy.
15. Lower stress and improve your mood.
16. You’ll be remembered
17. Smiling actually retrains your brain for the better.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more