13 Truths Only People Who Have Swimming Pools Keep To Themselves
Nov 20, 2015 10:59
Who doesn't like owning a pool? It's like the perfect symbol of relaxation and a sign you're almost there or you've made it. It's great for hot days. It's great for any day. Except, here's the kicker. You probably don't really use it that much.
1. You actually don't use it often
Before you had access to it, you told yourself you were going to use it a few times a week, every week. Now you use it once a month, if the pool is that lucky.
2. Maintenance is a bitch
Yep, the price of having your own pool isn't cheap. If you live in an apartment, you're actually also paying for the pool in your maintenance fees.
3. It's not exciting when someone asks you to throw a pool party just because you can
It's free for them. But you'll have to do the prepping and cleaning up.
4. Friends will invite themselves over during weekends to chill in your pool
And you're slightly glad because at least the pool will be used. But sometimes you just wish they left you alone.
5. People assume you're a great swimmer
Just because you have a pool.
6. Sometimes you just like to laze on a huge pool float, until it gets stuck at a corner of the pool.
7. Sometimes your friends come over and everybody swims, except you.
Because you're lazy and you can swim whenever you want, which so happens to be never.
8. When you first got the pool, you told everyone about it.
Now, you don't even mention it.
9. You have tried swimming naked
Because, hello, there's nobody around.
10. You've asked someone to get naughty with you in the pool
But never really follow through because.. chlorine.
11. Ironically, you swim more when you go on holiday than you do at home
12. You keep saying you need to go to the beach for a tan
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more