26 Times Ryan Gosling Made You Swoon By Wearing a Suit
Nov 19, 2015 12:05
Were suits made for Ryan Gosling or was Ryan Gosling made for suits? Either way, here's checking out the numerous times he's stolen your heart while wearing one. When does this guy ever not look good in anything anyway?
1. Ever-dashing in a suit:
2. He can pull off this color
3. Even simple suits like this look good on him:
4. He's not afraid to be unconventional:
5. It is impossibly hard to look good in this color:
6. He breaks all the suit rules but still looks damn good:
7. He says forget about black. How about an electric midnight blue tux?
8. Double-breasted suit? No problem.
9. This would look boring on most guys, but not Ryan.
10. His suits are fit to perfection.
11. Pin-stripes are so yesteryear, but Ryan just hacks it like it was a walk in the park.
12. He's the most adventurous suit wearing guy.
13. He knows how to look Mad Men good.
14. On anyone else, this would have been a disaster.
15. He pairs it with dark red socks.
16. His perfect hair matches his perfect suit.
17. Even casual suits like this look great.
18. He stands out even when he's in a tux.
19. You can smell the confidence off him in this suit:
20. He makes George Clooney look like a bystander.
21. What's not to love about him in a suit?
22. They are like a match made in suit-heaven.
23. He matches his suit with a hot Eva Mendes.
24. Did we say adventurous already?
25. He customizes his suit!
26. Even the most normal looking suit is happy it is on Ryan Gosling.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more