There can never be too many home hacks to add to your collection. They're simple solutions to problems that would otherwise cost you a bomb. Anyone can be their own handyman with these easy tricks:
1. SO useful
2. 1/2 cup of baking soda + 1 cup of vinegar will unclog your drains without giving anyone cancer
3. Soften a slamming door with...
4. In case you're sneaking back to your parents' house late at night...
5. Clean a cast iron skillet with coarse salt.
6. Here's a cheap deck cleaner tying a hose & broom together..
7. A rubber band can help remove stripped screws.
8. For that time you walked around in cleats
9. Quick way to freshen the room after a big party
10. For when your pillow becomes overused and flat
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more