17 Real-World to Facebook PDA Moments You're Seeing Now
Nov 19, 2015 12:05
No one likes to see overly public displays of affection. Geez. Get a room, will you? But if you didn't get enough of real-life PDA, now it's on Facebook too. You're not going to miss out the action for sure. Check it out.
1. You've seen this before.
2. And now you're seeing this on Facebook:
3. You can't run away from it. (Yes, you can, but not before your eyes catch a glimpse of it)
4. Unfortunately not the same can be said for your Timeline.
5. Everyone has the same thoughts when they see it live.
6. So sometimes people don't know if they should "Like" what you just posted on Facebook.
7. They can't hide their love from the world.
8. They'll make sure everyone knows it.
9. It sucks when you're not part of the party.
10. It is worst when they humblebrag it.
11. You follow your friends out on a trip.
12. Now you're no longer friends.
13. Everyone is speechless when they see PDA.
14. It can be annoying and inconsiderate.
15. But don't worry, it'll end someday, and you'll get notified of it:
16. Only to find them repeating the whole thing all over again with someone new.
Most of you should know the 2018 trends by now. However, for the late bloomers who still haven’t upgraded their spring wardrobes, we have some amazing suggestions. Get ready to invest in the hottest pieces of the moment, to give your wardrobe a much-needed upgrade. Read more
Humanity as we know it has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Books meant for public consumption have been around for less than a thousand, and yet, the ability to write, express and share our ideas on a widespread scale has altered our society and our history beyond measure. Books have transformed humanity, and they can transform your life too in these five ways: Read more
Being with someone who makes you smile every day is the best thing that anybody can ask for. You wake up with your partner by your side, and you go to sleep with them in your arms. However, lately, it might seem as if they aren’t happy with you. Over time, it could be that you are showing less affection to them than they hoped, making them withdrawn. Luckily, there are a few ways that you can express the love you hold for your partner in the actions you do, which will leave them feeling loved and cared for in no time. Read more