17 Real-World to Facebook PDA Moments You're Seeing Now
Nov 19, 2015 12:05
No one likes to see overly public displays of affection. Geez. Get a room, will you? But if you didn't get enough of real-life PDA, now it's on Facebook too. You're not going to miss out the action for sure. Check it out.
1. You've seen this before.
2. And now you're seeing this on Facebook:
3. You can't run away from it. (Yes, you can, but not before your eyes catch a glimpse of it)
4. Unfortunately not the same can be said for your Timeline.
5. Everyone has the same thoughts when they see it live.
6. So sometimes people don't know if they should "Like" what you just posted on Facebook.
7. They can't hide their love from the world.
8. They'll make sure everyone knows it.
9. It sucks when you're not part of the party.
10. It is worst when they humblebrag it.
11. You follow your friends out on a trip.
12. Now you're no longer friends.
13. Everyone is speechless when they see PDA.
14. It can be annoying and inconsiderate.
15. But don't worry, it'll end someday, and you'll get notified of it:
16. Only to find them repeating the whole thing all over again with someone new.
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more