17 Real-World to Facebook PDA Moments You're Seeing Now
Nov 19, 2015 12:05
No one likes to see overly public displays of affection. Geez. Get a room, will you? But if you didn't get enough of real-life PDA, now it's on Facebook too. You're not going to miss out the action for sure. Check it out.
1. You've seen this before.
2. And now you're seeing this on Facebook:
3. You can't run away from it. (Yes, you can, but not before your eyes catch a glimpse of it)
4. Unfortunately not the same can be said for your Timeline.
5. Everyone has the same thoughts when they see it live.
6. So sometimes people don't know if they should "Like" what you just posted on Facebook.
7. They can't hide their love from the world.
8. They'll make sure everyone knows it.
9. It sucks when you're not part of the party.
10. It is worst when they humblebrag it.
11. You follow your friends out on a trip.
12. Now you're no longer friends.
13. Everyone is speechless when they see PDA.
14. It can be annoying and inconsiderate.
15. But don't worry, it'll end someday, and you'll get notified of it:
16. Only to find them repeating the whole thing all over again with someone new.
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more
Fashion is all about ensuring that the curiosity of the customer is intact. The unique features of a fashion related product enhances its value proposition. However concentration and awareness is required to understand the choices of the customers. Read more