Guys cry. But when hot guys cry, they make it look even hotter. I mean, it's not exactly the kind of face that's the most flattering kind. It almost seems like a work of art to look this good while bawling. Here are some hot guys who aren't afraid to shed a tear or two. Because they're hot.
1. Brad Pitt shows us his cry-face.
2. Heath Ledger does it so convincingly.
3. Jesse is not afraid to cry.
4. Pharrell isn't happy all the time. And that's okay.
5. Jon Snow has been crying his whole life. It's okay.
6. Ryan Gosling tries to hold the tears back. Tries.
7. Hugh Jackman always acts better when there's crying involved.
8. Chris Pine's one tear made this pic look beautiful.
9. Denzel Washington's one tear looks so manly.
10. James McAvoy proves crying doesn't make you less manly.
11. Even the guy from..Lost.
12. If Don Draper can cry, so can you.
13. Harry, though I'm not sure if it's because of Zayn Malik.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more