The good thing about film is that it lets us take a break from the harshness of reality. But sometimes, they go a tad overboard by showcasing an unrealistic reality that will never exist in real-life. After all, isn't that what film is all about?
1. Everyone has a perfect body
The truth: we come in all shapes and sizes.
2. Super nice hair.
The truth: if only this applied in real-life.
3. Everyone is pretty good looking. And chances are: they are your soulmate.
The truth: looks aren't everything. Don't just go for anyone who looks good. Consider personality too!
4. Courting is pretty easy.
The truth: courting isn't as easy as just dancing and singing and making eye contact. There's a lot more to this!
5. Everyone knowing the lyrics to that song you suddenly burst out singing out loud to.
The truth: life is not a musical.
6. Animals will clean up your mess for you. Plus they are cute.
The truth: you'll call pest control if this happens.
7. As long as someone you know has magic and is willing to help you, your life will be good.
The truth: magic doesn't exist. So don't rely on this.
8. Just about anyone can be capable of acrobatic stunts.
The truth: not everyone can parkour if they wanted to. Not everyone.
9. Animals wearing clothing. Because.
The truth: we're beginning to put clothes on animals these days because it looks cute. So yeah, maybe we'll let this one slide.
10. Animals don't look like animals. More like humans.
The truth: they're just as handsome, but in their own animal way.
11. True love is the solution to every problem.
The truth: it takes more than love to make a relationship work. And it takes more than love to solve problems. Saying 'I love you' doesn't make problems go away.
12. Animals can do human things.
The truth: there are some that can, right now, but fighting with a sword? No, probably not. And thank goodness for that too.
13. Singing will make time fly really fast.
The truth: it will make time fly past really fast, but not like how you see in films.
14. Magical rides exist.
The truth: unless you're on some drug trip, don't expect to find one.
15. Everyone gets a happy ending.
The truth: sadly, not everyone has a happy ending. But it doesn't hurt to hope and work towards one.
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more