It's not clear at what age boobs will shock kids or when they realize they are there. What's clear though, is their reaction is almost somewhat the same. The discovery of it puts them back in their seats. Shocked or excited? We cannot tell. Check it out below:
1. "What the?"
2. "Heh heh."
3. "Gosh, I'm hungry."
4. "There are no apps in there."
5. "Selfie? Huh?"
6. "What in the world are these things?"
7. "I think I've seen those things before!"
8. "What's that line there?"
9. "Stop! What's that?"
10. "My eyes are up there, really."
11. Yes, I'm looking at the "camera."
12. "What could those be, I wonder?"
13. "Hello there.."
14. "I've got my eyes on you.."
15. "Oh my God.."
17. "Wait a minute, what are these?"
18. "Think I've seen those somewhere before, but I can't quite remember.."
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more