10 "Lessons" We Shouldn't Have Learned From Past Cartoons
Feb 10, 2016 16:39
The 80s and 90s were a very different time when it came to cartoons. Too often were we showed all kinds of values we shouldn't have. Here are some of the top 10 most screwed up things we've seen from past cartoons:
1. It's okay if your boyfriend cheats on you, if it's your alter-ego he's cheating with.
2. Drinking some "magical" substance to give you lots of energy is a good idea. (No it's not...)
3. No one gets hurt in gun battles..in G.I. Joe.
4. You could totally hook up with your long lost sibling.
Just in case you were wondering: No, you shouldn't.
Really, no. Don't do it.
5. You can hurt someone as long as you do it with love.
6. You should get into an investigation because you've got detective skills.
7. Money is everything.
8. Expect to be harassed if you're the only female in the group.
9. Creepy adults hanging out teenage girls is fine (in Bettlejuice) - No it's not.
10. You should totally keep secrets from adults (especially if you found a living dinosaur.)
If you are planning a good holiday with your family, then do opt for the Tibet tour which is good with a peaceful result. Tibet is a good place to take a trip with family members or friends for a couple of days. Read more
The wedding is a sacred ceremony which is performed in order to combine two beings into one, possibly and hopefully for eternity. This ceremony is being performed for decades and is probably going to be performed for much longer. Read more
The word God is spiritual, intellectual and calming. Temples, the seats of God are beautiful creations. Bangkok’s temples are majestic and old, bringing to you, history’s treasure! Why not book flight tickets from Bangalore to Bangkok and enjoy the spiritual aura? Read more