10 "Lessons" We Shouldn't Have Learned From Past Cartoons
Feb 10, 2016 16:39
The 80s and 90s were a very different time when it came to cartoons. Too often were we showed all kinds of values we shouldn't have. Here are some of the top 10 most screwed up things we've seen from past cartoons:
1. It's okay if your boyfriend cheats on you, if it's your alter-ego he's cheating with.
2. Drinking some "magical" substance to give you lots of energy is a good idea. (No it's not...)
3. No one gets hurt in gun battles..in G.I. Joe.
4. You could totally hook up with your long lost sibling.
Just in case you were wondering: No, you shouldn't.
Really, no. Don't do it.
5. You can hurt someone as long as you do it with love.
6. You should get into an investigation because you've got detective skills.
7. Money is everything.
8. Expect to be harassed if you're the only female in the group.
9. Creepy adults hanging out teenage girls is fine (in Bettlejuice) - No it's not.
10. You should totally keep secrets from adults (especially if you found a living dinosaur.)
When you are pregnant, there will be a lot on your plate. You will be thinking about too many things from how to look after your baby to how to manage your weight. There will so many things that will keep your mind occupied, some necessary ones while others just waste of time. There are many things like vaginal douching that pregnant women seem to neglect. While it is up to you to decide what is important for you, here are five things that you need in your room when you are pregnant. Read more
One of the things that transcends cultures across the world is music. No matter where a person is from, there is a good chance that music has had some influence in their life. Listening to and singing with music has a way of bringing together people from a wide array of backgrounds and ethnicities. Read more
Cleaning your mattress can assist you to have a better sleep at night. You can clean a mattress in several ways. The cleaning process does not mean just running a vacuum cleaner over it more frequently. Many things can make your mattress dirty. Apart from the dust mines and other harmful substances that are on your mattress, there is also blood, sweat, urine, mold, mildew, and other fluids that come from your body. In addition, if you do not take a bath before going to bed, your bed might also contain traces of chemicals from numerous toiletries, oils, and maybe pollen. Read more