10 "Lessons" We Shouldn't Have Learned From Past Cartoons
Feb 10, 2016 16:39
The 80s and 90s were a very different time when it came to cartoons. Too often were we showed all kinds of values we shouldn't have. Here are some of the top 10 most screwed up things we've seen from past cartoons:
1. It's okay if your boyfriend cheats on you, if it's your alter-ego he's cheating with.
2. Drinking some "magical" substance to give you lots of energy is a good idea. (No it's not...)
3. No one gets hurt in gun battles..in G.I. Joe.
4. You could totally hook up with your long lost sibling.
Just in case you were wondering: No, you shouldn't.
Really, no. Don't do it.
5. You can hurt someone as long as you do it with love.
6. You should get into an investigation because you've got detective skills.
7. Money is everything.
8. Expect to be harassed if you're the only female in the group.
9. Creepy adults hanging out teenage girls is fine (in Bettlejuice) - No it's not.
10. You should totally keep secrets from adults (especially if you found a living dinosaur.)
Whether you’re planning a vacation with family, a trip with friends, or even a solo adventure, then picking your destination is always the trickiest part of the planning process. If you’re considering staying at home in the U.S. for your next trip, there are still so many wonderful destinations to choose from, so it’s no surprise if you’re struggling to make up your mind when it comes to where to go. Read more
So here’s the deal: It’s a Friday and you just got your driver’s license. You’re around sixteen years old, maybe even seventeen and you’ve been driving under supervision with your mom or dad for quite some time, but now, you’re legally able to drive on your own. Read more
In life, there are a lot of different things that all feel inspired to do from time to time. Some will want to spend more time with their family, others will want to change careers, but sometimes, the things we know we should start to do go above and beyond that. Like giving back. Read more