This is arguable but farting could be the second best experience most people could ever have. The first is of course debatable - sex or taking a dump. But while farting does feel incredibly awesome, it might come with a dose of embarrassment. Here are 15 places you might hold it in for a little longer.
1. While wearing headphones and in the air. You won't know how loud it'll be.
2. At a date. Fart somewhere else please.
3. During sex. It happens though.
4. At a club because sweat + fart is smellier.
5. In front of your coworkers. Okay we're kidding. This is totally fine. You see them everyday!
6. At your boss's face. Unless you want to get fired.
7. At an interview. Because editing it out would mean less views!
8. At the altar. Just hold it in for a while longer.
9. In the elevator with someone. Even worse is if there are only 2 people in it.
10. In the jacuzzi because that's totally rude.
11. If you're in a bath tub. You won't know if it's going to be something else..
12. If you're crying your eyes out and there's someone in the car. Moment totally ruined.
13. At the dentist. You don't want a slip of hand.
14. While in line, because the people in front and back will turn to look at you. Quickly turn around to look at the one at the back to avoid the stares.
15. In a quiet classroom. Everyone is going to hear it rip.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more