19 Pictures Only Those Who Have Kids Will Understand
Nov 05, 2015 12:35
Why do you want to have kids again? Okay, so they're a real joy. But the other 99% of the time, they can be terror. Which makes raising kids one of the toughest jobs in the world. Here are 19 struggles only parents will understand.
1. Your pillows. No longer pillows.
2. This is probably the best family picture you can take.
3. Barfing. It happens. Sometimes, on you.
4. When you leave markers around at their reach.
6. It could be worse..
7. This is worse. We need waterproof phones!
8. At least it's on the floor?
9. How did this happen?
10. When you turn away for a moment..
11. Sometimes you gotta catch the vomit. In your hands.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more