15 Celebrities Who Were Professionally Photoshopped Against Their Will
Oct 26, 2015 11:55
It seems like every celebrity photo worth photoshopping gets a makeover these days, thanks to the photoshopping community online. And while some of them are done either by the celebrities themselves, here are some that were done by professionals for magazines or brands.
1. Britney Spears allowed airbrushed images from a shoot published with un-retouched pictures so people could tell the difference.
2. Kate Winslet's torso and legs were slimmed down in 2009 by GQ but someone forgot there was a mirror in the background.
3. Jennifer Lawrence's appearance in GQ has been altered with her stomach, legs, arms and face appearing slimmer and given a more prominent rib cage.
4. Kim's hips look slimmer and the color of her clothes have been altered too with Kim calling them out on Twitter saying, "BTW Tabloid, please don't photoshop my clothes!" Clearly, she was fine with everything else.
5. Grazia magazine made Kate's waist smaller, but was then forced to release a statement detailing what had happened. They explained they had to remove William from the image and the digital consequence was slimming down Kate's arm and her waist.
6. Keira Knightley's complexion has been evened out and given bigger boobs for the movie King Arthur.
7. Complex Magazine mistakenly released an un-retouched photo of Kim (left) on their website. The image was replaced with the one on the right.
8. Demi Moore's face got smoothed out. No wrinkles at all!
9. Every part of Jennifer Lawrence got photoshopped for Flare magazine. See below:
10. Katy Perry was heavily airbrushed for Rolling Stone magazine. Her boobs have been plumped up, stomach removed, legs slimmed down.
11. Avril Lavigne lost three quarters of her arm thanks to MAxim.
12. Kourtney and her baby's clothing changed color, her stomach has been slimmed down to make her look like she lost all her post pregnant weight.
13. Kate Upton's stomach appears flattened and her boobs seem smaller for SI's 2012 Swimsuit Issue.
14. Vogue airbrushed Kate Winslet's face so much that she doesn't even look real.
15. At 10 months old, Prince George got his first dose of photoshop. The selected image for the cover below showed him with lighter cheeks, hair, eyes and eyebrows.
When you are pregnant, there will be a lot on your plate. You will be thinking about too many things from how to look after your baby to how to manage your weight. There will so many things that will keep your mind occupied, some necessary ones while others just waste of time. There are many things like vaginal douching that pregnant women seem to neglect. While it is up to you to decide what is important for you, here are five things that you need in your room when you are pregnant. Read more
One of the things that transcends cultures across the world is music. No matter where a person is from, there is a good chance that music has had some influence in their life. Listening to and singing with music has a way of bringing together people from a wide array of backgrounds and ethnicities. Read more
Cleaning your mattress can assist you to have a better sleep at night. You can clean a mattress in several ways. The cleaning process does not mean just running a vacuum cleaner over it more frequently. Many things can make your mattress dirty. Apart from the dust mines and other harmful substances that are on your mattress, there is also blood, sweat, urine, mold, mildew, and other fluids that come from your body. In addition, if you do not take a bath before going to bed, your bed might also contain traces of chemicals from numerous toiletries, oils, and maybe pollen. Read more