19 Times People Had The Case of Awkward-Hand-in-Pictures
Nov 05, 2015 12:35
Sometimes, you just don't know what to do with your hand if you're in a group picture. If you're close to someone, you'd hug them. But if you're not, it might be caught in some awkward position that would make you look pretty funny and silly. Here are some 19 people who were caught in that moment.
1. "So you came closer, damnit, didn't expect that. Hand freeze!"
2. Hugging a ghost.
3. Definitely too shy:
4. Use your whole hand. Not fingers. This is creepy!
5. Imagining if she's that tall doesn't make it less awkward.
6. "Can I just place it here? Yes? No?"
7. Hover hands start young sometimes.
8. Just. Don't. Know. What. To. Do. With. Them. Sorry.
9. Sometimes, the hand can be quite freaky.
10. She doesn't have a lot of back fat, so bring it in boy!
11. Yes, even she found it weird.
12. Too shy to hug Wonder Woman.
13. Being cool better than being "pervy."
14. Her shoulder was too pure to rest your hand on.
15. Clench your fist. Sure.
16. When you're too shy to put them on someone else's shoulder.
17. To hug or not to hug?
18. These are good hover hands.
19. Santa preferred awkward over getting-in-trouble.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more