19 Times People Had The Case of Awkward-Hand-in-Pictures
Nov 05, 2015 12:35
Sometimes, you just don't know what to do with your hand if you're in a group picture. If you're close to someone, you'd hug them. But if you're not, it might be caught in some awkward position that would make you look pretty funny and silly. Here are some 19 people who were caught in that moment.
1. "So you came closer, damnit, didn't expect that. Hand freeze!"
2. Hugging a ghost.
3. Definitely too shy:
4. Use your whole hand. Not fingers. This is creepy!
5. Imagining if she's that tall doesn't make it less awkward.
6. "Can I just place it here? Yes? No?"
7. Hover hands start young sometimes.
8. Just. Don't. Know. What. To. Do. With. Them. Sorry.
9. Sometimes, the hand can be quite freaky.
10. She doesn't have a lot of back fat, so bring it in boy!
11. Yes, even she found it weird.
12. Too shy to hug Wonder Woman.
13. Being cool better than being "pervy."
14. Her shoulder was too pure to rest your hand on.
15. Clench your fist. Sure.
16. When you're too shy to put them on someone else's shoulder.
17. To hug or not to hug?
18. These are good hover hands.
19. Santa preferred awkward over getting-in-trouble.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more