19 Times People Had The Case of Awkward-Hand-in-Pictures
Nov 05, 2015 12:35
Sometimes, you just don't know what to do with your hand if you're in a group picture. If you're close to someone, you'd hug them. But if you're not, it might be caught in some awkward position that would make you look pretty funny and silly. Here are some 19 people who were caught in that moment.
1. "So you came closer, damnit, didn't expect that. Hand freeze!"
2. Hugging a ghost.
3. Definitely too shy:
4. Use your whole hand. Not fingers. This is creepy!
5. Imagining if she's that tall doesn't make it less awkward.
6. "Can I just place it here? Yes? No?"
7. Hover hands start young sometimes.
8. Just. Don't. Know. What. To. Do. With. Them. Sorry.
9. Sometimes, the hand can be quite freaky.
10. She doesn't have a lot of back fat, so bring it in boy!
11. Yes, even she found it weird.
12. Too shy to hug Wonder Woman.
13. Being cool better than being "pervy."
14. Her shoulder was too pure to rest your hand on.
15. Clench your fist. Sure.
16. When you're too shy to put them on someone else's shoulder.
17. To hug or not to hug?
18. These are good hover hands.
19. Santa preferred awkward over getting-in-trouble.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more