Your love and hate relationship with your bra will go a long way more. You love it because it keeps your privates, private. You hate it because the list of reasons to do is kinda long. Here are some 15 reasons why bras suck:
1. You can't wear backless dresses with them.
2. Not to mention, they're actually expensive.
3. Strapless bras require a lot of maintenance.
4. They don't like to stay in place.
5. And this is the kind of things we see all day that remind us we need to wear one:
6. They pinch you at the back.
Okay, you get the picture.
7. Wardrobe malfunction, when your bra betrays you.
8. Strap twists.
9. Bad tan lines.
10. Washing and drying them.
11. Nipples attract attention better.
12. They're uncomfortable.
13. You don't need to wear one with a sweater, but you do. Why?
14. You don't have to worry about not matching your bra and shirt anymore.
15. They get in the way of action. Or do they?
On the plus side, bras don't suck because you get to wear them with this:
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more