Your love and hate relationship with your bra will go a long way more. You love it because it keeps your privates, private. You hate it because the list of reasons to do is kinda long. Here are some 15 reasons why bras suck:
1. You can't wear backless dresses with them.
2. Not to mention, they're actually expensive.
3. Strapless bras require a lot of maintenance.
4. They don't like to stay in place.
5. And this is the kind of things we see all day that remind us we need to wear one:
6. They pinch you at the back.
Okay, you get the picture.
7. Wardrobe malfunction, when your bra betrays you.
8. Strap twists.
9. Bad tan lines.
10. Washing and drying them.
11. Nipples attract attention better.
12. They're uncomfortable.
13. You don't need to wear one with a sweater, but you do. Why?
14. You don't have to worry about not matching your bra and shirt anymore.
15. They get in the way of action. Or do they?
On the plus side, bras don't suck because you get to wear them with this:
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more