19 Still-Relevant Outfits Serena Van Der Woodsen Wore in Gossip Girl
Feb 12, 2016 19:18
Gossip Girl may be over, but its style lives on and is still very relevant. One of the stye purveyors - Serena Van Der Woodsen, is undoubtedly one of the best dressed characters in the show. For one, she looks fantastic in just about anything you put on her. Check it out below:
1. This tight orange dress with a headband.
2. Mixing florals and bright yellow. How do you do that?
3. This shiny dress with lots of cutouts.
4. Purple and teal can match!
5. This strapless black gown. PURE ELEGANCE!
6. Wearing it tight at the top and loose at the bottom works.
7. Mixing a red leather jacket with knee high boots and a short skirt.
8. Shoulder pads aren't that bad looking actually.
9. Patterned tights look really good.
10. This casual look with knee high stockings.
11. This dress with wings at the bottom. Not everyone can pull it off.
12. This is a clash of everything from checks to pin stripes and other kinds of prints.
13. This low cut fancy gown that's got SEXY written all over it.
14. Geometric-glittery dress with a jacket over.
15. Wearing nothing but bright colors here.
16. It is very possible to look stylish while trying to keep warm.
17. This lace gown with a train:
18. This incredible looking dress, if you have long legs.
Choosing the right dinner set for your home can be a tricky decision. If you have children, then you may need dinnerware that can stand up to the knocks and spills of everyday life. If you're the kind of cook who likes to be prepared, then you'll need a dinner set that's durable and beautiful enough to go from fridge to table in one go. Read more
Do you pride yourself on being a great friend? Do you love to be the person at work who everyone depends on? Can your family call on you no matter what? If your answer to these questions is yes, then you’re clearly the kind of person that enjoys putting other people’s needs before their own. Read more
When it comes to what teenagers like and don’t like, it can change every second of the day. This makes it incredibly difficult for you to keep up with the latest trends, styles and must-haves. Read more