19 Still-Relevant Outfits Serena Van Der Woodsen Wore in Gossip Girl
Feb 12, 2016 19:18
Gossip Girl may be over, but its style lives on and is still very relevant. One of the stye purveyors - Serena Van Der Woodsen, is undoubtedly one of the best dressed characters in the show. For one, she looks fantastic in just about anything you put on her. Check it out below:
1. This tight orange dress with a headband.
2. Mixing florals and bright yellow. How do you do that?
3. This shiny dress with lots of cutouts.
4. Purple and teal can match!
5. This strapless black gown. PURE ELEGANCE!
6. Wearing it tight at the top and loose at the bottom works.
7. Mixing a red leather jacket with knee high boots and a short skirt.
8. Shoulder pads aren't that bad looking actually.
9. Patterned tights look really good.
10. This casual look with knee high stockings.
11. This dress with wings at the bottom. Not everyone can pull it off.
12. This is a clash of everything from checks to pin stripes and other kinds of prints.
13. This low cut fancy gown that's got SEXY written all over it.
14. Geometric-glittery dress with a jacket over.
15. Wearing nothing but bright colors here.
16. It is very possible to look stylish while trying to keep warm.
17. This lace gown with a train:
18. This incredible looking dress, if you have long legs.
Nail salons can be a dime a dozen if they don’t do anything to stand out. Exceptional service, a great location, or awesome products could set them apart from competitors. Salons have different target markets and offer many different experiences, but no matter where you go to get your nails done, you’re bound to see some of the same things. Read more
When discussing about the topic of ice breakers, it is most often recommended that you want to generate an ice breaker that will involve the other participants directly into the subject of the meeting or guiding session. But, these funny memes like questions are an exception to that law. Read more
A student’s life is a tough, arduous, stressful ordeal a lot of the time! You are just beginning to grow up for real, formulate your own opinion on things, figure out what you want to do for the rest of your life, and trying to have fun all at the same time! Read more