19 Still-Relevant Outfits Serena Van Der Woodsen Wore in Gossip Girl
Feb 12, 2016 19:18
Gossip Girl may be over, but its style lives on and is still very relevant. One of the stye purveyors - Serena Van Der Woodsen, is undoubtedly one of the best dressed characters in the show. For one, she looks fantastic in just about anything you put on her. Check it out below:
1. This tight orange dress with a headband.
2. Mixing florals and bright yellow. How do you do that?
3. This shiny dress with lots of cutouts.
4. Purple and teal can match!
5. This strapless black gown. PURE ELEGANCE!
6. Wearing it tight at the top and loose at the bottom works.
7. Mixing a red leather jacket with knee high boots and a short skirt.
8. Shoulder pads aren't that bad looking actually.
9. Patterned tights look really good.
10. This casual look with knee high stockings.
11. This dress with wings at the bottom. Not everyone can pull it off.
12. This is a clash of everything from checks to pin stripes and other kinds of prints.
13. This low cut fancy gown that's got SEXY written all over it.
14. Geometric-glittery dress with a jacket over.
15. Wearing nothing but bright colors here.
16. It is very possible to look stylish while trying to keep warm.
17. This lace gown with a train:
18. This incredible looking dress, if you have long legs.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more