19 Still-Relevant Outfits Serena Van Der Woodsen Wore in Gossip Girl
Feb 12, 2016 19:18
Gossip Girl may be over, but its style lives on and is still very relevant. One of the stye purveyors - Serena Van Der Woodsen, is undoubtedly one of the best dressed characters in the show. For one, she looks fantastic in just about anything you put on her. Check it out below:
1. This tight orange dress with a headband.
2. Mixing florals and bright yellow. How do you do that?
3. This shiny dress with lots of cutouts.
4. Purple and teal can match!
5. This strapless black gown. PURE ELEGANCE!
6. Wearing it tight at the top and loose at the bottom works.
7. Mixing a red leather jacket with knee high boots and a short skirt.
8. Shoulder pads aren't that bad looking actually.
9. Patterned tights look really good.
10. This casual look with knee high stockings.
11. This dress with wings at the bottom. Not everyone can pull it off.
12. This is a clash of everything from checks to pin stripes and other kinds of prints.
13. This low cut fancy gown that's got SEXY written all over it.
14. Geometric-glittery dress with a jacket over.
15. Wearing nothing but bright colors here.
16. It is very possible to look stylish while trying to keep warm.
17. This lace gown with a train:
18. This incredible looking dress, if you have long legs.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more