Getting tired of the look you're wearing right now? How about you change it up a bit? Here are some easy-to-follow beauty hacks that are pretty efficient and less time-consuming than normal. Check it out:
1. Make your ponytail look longer by creating two ponytails.
2. DIY curls with these wrapping tricks.
3. Set your eyeliner on fire for a while to make it an instant gel liner.
4. Set your lipstick using translucent powder.
5. Get a French manicure using rubber bands.
6. The right way to use a bobby pin.
7. Use some vaseline with plastic wrap to rid blackheads.
8. Detox in the bath tub with these products you already have at home.
9. How to fill your eyebrows and make them fuller:
10. Exfoliate your lips before you apply lipstick.
11. Apply white eyeliner on your lids before putting eyeshadow on to make the color pop.
12. Test a foundation shade on your neck so you can get the right shade.
13. Use a spoon to get a really nice bow arch.
14. Add cinnamon essential oil to lipgloss for "pucker plumper" effect.
15. How to get 3D lips.
16. Hide dark circles by applying concealer in a triangle shape instead of a circle.
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more
Fashion is all about ensuring that the curiosity of the customer is intact. The unique features of a fashion related product enhances its value proposition. However concentration and awareness is required to understand the choices of the customers. Read more