Getting tired of the look you're wearing right now? How about you change it up a bit? Here are some easy-to-follow beauty hacks that are pretty efficient and less time-consuming than normal. Check it out:
1. Make your ponytail look longer by creating two ponytails.
2. DIY curls with these wrapping tricks.
3. Set your eyeliner on fire for a while to make it an instant gel liner.
4. Set your lipstick using translucent powder.
5. Get a French manicure using rubber bands.
6. The right way to use a bobby pin.
7. Use some vaseline with plastic wrap to rid blackheads.
8. Detox in the bath tub with these products you already have at home.
9. How to fill your eyebrows and make them fuller:
10. Exfoliate your lips before you apply lipstick.
11. Apply white eyeliner on your lids before putting eyeshadow on to make the color pop.
12. Test a foundation shade on your neck so you can get the right shade.
13. Use a spoon to get a really nice bow arch.
14. Add cinnamon essential oil to lipgloss for "pucker plumper" effect.
15. How to get 3D lips.
16. Hide dark circles by applying concealer in a triangle shape instead of a circle.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more