Parenting can be so tiring, that sometimes you wished there was a lazy and easy hack out of doing certain things around the house and for your kids. Turns out, there is! In fact, tons of it too! Here are some low cost hacks for the lazy parent:
1. A target in the toilet bowl to help improve aim.
Heck, even adults need this actually.
2. Freeze a batch of sandwiches ahead of time.
3. Don't want your kid to keep putting off their diaper? Put the onesie on backwards.
4. Instead of buying special locks, just use a really long ruler.
5. Bandaid your outlet covers. Simple as that!
6. Use a pizza cutter to cut pancakes up for kid's bite-size portions.
7. Draw your kids' feet on paper and go shoe shopping...without them!
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more