Parenting can be so tiring, that sometimes you wished there was a lazy and easy hack out of doing certain things around the house and for your kids. Turns out, there is! In fact, tons of it too! Here are some low cost hacks for the lazy parent:
1. A target in the toilet bowl to help improve aim.
Heck, even adults need this actually.
2. Freeze a batch of sandwiches ahead of time.
3. Don't want your kid to keep putting off their diaper? Put the onesie on backwards.
4. Instead of buying special locks, just use a really long ruler.
5. Bandaid your outlet covers. Simple as that!
6. Use a pizza cutter to cut pancakes up for kid's bite-size portions.
7. Draw your kids' feet on paper and go shoe shopping...without them!
Humanity as we know it has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Books meant for public consumption have been around for less than a thousand, and yet, the ability to write, express and share our ideas on a widespread scale has altered our society and our history beyond measure. Books have transformed humanity, and they can transform your life too in these five ways: Read more
Being with someone who makes you smile every day is the best thing that anybody can ask for. You wake up with your partner by your side, and you go to sleep with them in your arms. However, lately, it might seem as if they aren’t happy with you. Over time, it could be that you are showing less affection to them than they hoped, making them withdrawn. Luckily, there are a few ways that you can express the love you hold for your partner in the actions you do, which will leave them feeling loved and cared for in no time. Read more
Valentine day, the most awaited day to express your love for your special someone they can be your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, your close friends or for your family members as they also need your love and care. This day is not only for the couples as this day is for spreading love and joy and it can be celebrated with your family members, it is very obvious that you love parents so why not to surprise them also and gift them something special. Read more