Parenting can be so tiring, that sometimes you wished there was a lazy and easy hack out of doing certain things around the house and for your kids. Turns out, there is! In fact, tons of it too! Here are some low cost hacks for the lazy parent:
1. A target in the toilet bowl to help improve aim.
Heck, even adults need this actually.
2. Freeze a batch of sandwiches ahead of time.
3. Don't want your kid to keep putting off their diaper? Put the onesie on backwards.
4. Instead of buying special locks, just use a really long ruler.
5. Bandaid your outlet covers. Simple as that!
6. Use a pizza cutter to cut pancakes up for kid's bite-size portions.
7. Draw your kids' feet on paper and go shoe shopping...without them!
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more
Fashion is all about ensuring that the curiosity of the customer is intact. The unique features of a fashion related product enhances its value proposition. However concentration and awareness is required to understand the choices of the customers. Read more