What Happens When You Unexpectedly Bump Into Your Ex
Nov 30, 2015 11:55
Don't you just hate to run in to your ex? Even if you're not going to say anything to them, the whole process and experience is just horrifying. What do you do? Where do you hide? What do you say if you have to talk? Here are some 15 things you do when you unexpectedly bump into them.
1. You look for somewhere to hide, because you don't want to have an uncomfortable encounter.
2. You curse at just how batshit lousy your luck is in bumping into them.
3. You freeze, because you don't know what to do. You're seeking help on the inside (and maybe outside).
4. Some feelings come rushing back, if they were good, you'd feel stressed out.
5. And if it was a bad break, you might get emotional.
6. You ask yourself why is this happening?!
7. And if you had to go say hi, that's probably all you can say.
8. Your goodbye however, will be longer (in your head, perhaps).
9. You mentally resort to violence. Some people take it literally. Don't.
10. You try to fade into the background, repeating point 1.
11. Sometimes, you get so shocked, you're overwhelmed with it.
12. You give out an awkward "okay, bye.." wave.
13. You say stuff like this in your mind, or to yourself. Just don't say it to their face. It's rude. It's over.
14. And if it was a really bad break, once their backs are turned to you, you do this.
15. But screw all of that. Everything is over. Time to move on. You should do this:
When you are pregnant, there will be a lot on your plate. You will be thinking about too many things from how to look after your baby to how to manage your weight. There will so many things that will keep your mind occupied, some necessary ones while others just waste of time. There are many things like vaginal douching that pregnant women seem to neglect. While it is up to you to decide what is important for you, here are five things that you need in your room when you are pregnant. Read more
One of the things that transcends cultures across the world is music. No matter where a person is from, there is a good chance that music has had some influence in their life. Listening to and singing with music has a way of bringing together people from a wide array of backgrounds and ethnicities. Read more
Cleaning your mattress can assist you to have a better sleep at night. You can clean a mattress in several ways. The cleaning process does not mean just running a vacuum cleaner over it more frequently. Many things can make your mattress dirty. Apart from the dust mines and other harmful substances that are on your mattress, there is also blood, sweat, urine, mold, mildew, and other fluids that come from your body. In addition, if you do not take a bath before going to bed, your bed might also contain traces of chemicals from numerous toiletries, oils, and maybe pollen. Read more