What Happens When You Unexpectedly Bump Into Your Ex
Nov 30, 2015 11:55
Don't you just hate to run in to your ex? Even if you're not going to say anything to them, the whole process and experience is just horrifying. What do you do? Where do you hide? What do you say if you have to talk? Here are some 15 things you do when you unexpectedly bump into them.
1. You look for somewhere to hide, because you don't want to have an uncomfortable encounter.
2. You curse at just how batshit lousy your luck is in bumping into them.
3. You freeze, because you don't know what to do. You're seeking help on the inside (and maybe outside).
4. Some feelings come rushing back, if they were good, you'd feel stressed out.
5. And if it was a bad break, you might get emotional.
6. You ask yourself why is this happening?!
7. And if you had to go say hi, that's probably all you can say.
8. Your goodbye however, will be longer (in your head, perhaps).
9. You mentally resort to violence. Some people take it literally. Don't.
10. You try to fade into the background, repeating point 1.
11. Sometimes, you get so shocked, you're overwhelmed with it.
12. You give out an awkward "okay, bye.." wave.
13. You say stuff like this in your mind, or to yourself. Just don't say it to their face. It's rude. It's over.
14. And if it was a really bad break, once their backs are turned to you, you do this.
15. But screw all of that. Everything is over. Time to move on. You should do this:
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more