What Happens When You Unexpectedly Bump Into Your Ex
Nov 30, 2015 11:55
Don't you just hate to run in to your ex? Even if you're not going to say anything to them, the whole process and experience is just horrifying. What do you do? Where do you hide? What do you say if you have to talk? Here are some 15 things you do when you unexpectedly bump into them.
1. You look for somewhere to hide, because you don't want to have an uncomfortable encounter.
2. You curse at just how batshit lousy your luck is in bumping into them.
3. You freeze, because you don't know what to do. You're seeking help on the inside (and maybe outside).
4. Some feelings come rushing back, if they were good, you'd feel stressed out.
5. And if it was a bad break, you might get emotional.
6. You ask yourself why is this happening?!
7. And if you had to go say hi, that's probably all you can say.
8. Your goodbye however, will be longer (in your head, perhaps).
9. You mentally resort to violence. Some people take it literally. Don't.
10. You try to fade into the background, repeating point 1.
11. Sometimes, you get so shocked, you're overwhelmed with it.
12. You give out an awkward "okay, bye.." wave.
13. You say stuff like this in your mind, or to yourself. Just don't say it to their face. It's rude. It's over.
14. And if it was a really bad break, once their backs are turned to you, you do this.
15. But screw all of that. Everything is over. Time to move on. You should do this:
Whether you’re planning a vacation with family, a trip with friends, or even a solo adventure, then picking your destination is always the trickiest part of the planning process. If you’re considering staying at home in the U.S. for your next trip, there are still so many wonderful destinations to choose from, so it’s no surprise if you’re struggling to make up your mind when it comes to where to go. Read more
So here’s the deal: It’s a Friday and you just got your driver’s license. You’re around sixteen years old, maybe even seventeen and you’ve been driving under supervision with your mom or dad for quite some time, but now, you’re legally able to drive on your own. Read more
In life, there are a lot of different things that all feel inspired to do from time to time. Some will want to spend more time with their family, others will want to change careers, but sometimes, the things we know we should start to do go above and beyond that. Like giving back. Read more