What Happens When You Unexpectedly Bump Into Your Ex
Nov 30, 2015 11:55
Don't you just hate to run in to your ex? Even if you're not going to say anything to them, the whole process and experience is just horrifying. What do you do? Where do you hide? What do you say if you have to talk? Here are some 15 things you do when you unexpectedly bump into them.
1. You look for somewhere to hide, because you don't want to have an uncomfortable encounter.
2. You curse at just how batshit lousy your luck is in bumping into them.
3. You freeze, because you don't know what to do. You're seeking help on the inside (and maybe outside).
4. Some feelings come rushing back, if they were good, you'd feel stressed out.
5. And if it was a bad break, you might get emotional.
6. You ask yourself why is this happening?!
7. And if you had to go say hi, that's probably all you can say.
8. Your goodbye however, will be longer (in your head, perhaps).
9. You mentally resort to violence. Some people take it literally. Don't.
10. You try to fade into the background, repeating point 1.
11. Sometimes, you get so shocked, you're overwhelmed with it.
12. You give out an awkward "okay, bye.." wave.
13. You say stuff like this in your mind, or to yourself. Just don't say it to their face. It's rude. It's over.
14. And if it was a really bad break, once their backs are turned to you, you do this.
15. But screw all of that. Everything is over. Time to move on. You should do this:
We all want some extra cash but saving a few coins here and there can be a great strategy to approach as a smart mom. As a matter of fact, a lot of money goes into wastage especially in the kitchen but knowing how to tighten loose taps could go a long way in ensuring that you have some money saved at the end of every day. Read more
If you are planning a good holiday with your family, then do opt for the Tibet tour which is good with a peaceful result. Tibet is a good place to take a trip with family members or friends for a couple of days. Read more
The wedding is a sacred ceremony which is performed in order to combine two beings into one, possibly and hopefully for eternity. This ceremony is being performed for decades and is probably going to be performed for much longer. Read more