17 Children's Books That Are Probably Wildly Inappropriate
Mar 02, 2016 21:46
Here are some children's books that are kind of questionable. From the title of the books to its contents, could they actually be inappropriate? After all, kids can't tell the difference...yet. Either way, I'm not letting my kids anywhere near these! Check them out below:
1. Well..that explains a lot.
2. Because there's a monster somewhere?
3. They could have used a different name.
4. What is your dirty mind thinking about?
5. I'm not sure how to answer this question.
6. Animals. Hmph.
7. Teaching kids "the walk of shame"?
8. Body positive image wasn't big back then.
9. This is deep.
10. Omg, this is so racist.
11. Explaining the birds and bees to your kids.
12. Oh Winnie, what do we have here?
13. Again, this is only dirty because of your imagination.
14. What a story!
15. This title and illustration contributes to a scary thought.
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more