17 Children's Books That Are Probably Wildly Inappropriate
Mar 02, 2016 21:46
Here are some children's books that are kind of questionable. From the title of the books to its contents, could they actually be inappropriate? After all, kids can't tell the difference...yet. Either way, I'm not letting my kids anywhere near these! Check them out below:
1. Well..that explains a lot.
2. Because there's a monster somewhere?
3. They could have used a different name.
4. What is your dirty mind thinking about?
5. I'm not sure how to answer this question.
6. Animals. Hmph.
7. Teaching kids "the walk of shame"?
8. Body positive image wasn't big back then.
9. This is deep.
10. Omg, this is so racist.
11. Explaining the birds and bees to your kids.
12. Oh Winnie, what do we have here?
13. Again, this is only dirty because of your imagination.
14. What a story!
15. This title and illustration contributes to a scary thought.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more