17 Children's Books That Are Probably Wildly Inappropriate
Mar 02, 2016 21:46
Here are some children's books that are kind of questionable. From the title of the books to its contents, could they actually be inappropriate? After all, kids can't tell the difference...yet. Either way, I'm not letting my kids anywhere near these! Check them out below:
1. Well..that explains a lot.
2. Because there's a monster somewhere?
3. They could have used a different name.
4. What is your dirty mind thinking about?
5. I'm not sure how to answer this question.
6. Animals. Hmph.
7. Teaching kids "the walk of shame"?
8. Body positive image wasn't big back then.
9. This is deep.
10. Omg, this is so racist.
11. Explaining the birds and bees to your kids.
12. Oh Winnie, what do we have here?
13. Again, this is only dirty because of your imagination.
14. What a story!
15. This title and illustration contributes to a scary thought.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more