17 Children's Books That Are Probably Wildly Inappropriate
Mar 02, 2016 21:46
Here are some children's books that are kind of questionable. From the title of the books to its contents, could they actually be inappropriate? After all, kids can't tell the difference...yet. Either way, I'm not letting my kids anywhere near these! Check them out below:
1. Well..that explains a lot.
2. Because there's a monster somewhere?
3. They could have used a different name.
4. What is your dirty mind thinking about?
5. I'm not sure how to answer this question.
6. Animals. Hmph.
7. Teaching kids "the walk of shame"?
8. Body positive image wasn't big back then.
9. This is deep.
10. Omg, this is so racist.
11. Explaining the birds and bees to your kids.
12. Oh Winnie, what do we have here?
13. Again, this is only dirty because of your imagination.
14. What a story!
15. This title and illustration contributes to a scary thought.
Humanity as we know it has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Books meant for public consumption have been around for less than a thousand, and yet, the ability to write, express and share our ideas on a widespread scale has altered our society and our history beyond measure. Books have transformed humanity, and they can transform your life too in these five ways: Read more
Being with someone who makes you smile every day is the best thing that anybody can ask for. You wake up with your partner by your side, and you go to sleep with them in your arms. However, lately, it might seem as if they aren’t happy with you. Over time, it could be that you are showing less affection to them than they hoped, making them withdrawn. Luckily, there are a few ways that you can express the love you hold for your partner in the actions you do, which will leave them feeling loved and cared for in no time. Read more
Valentine day, the most awaited day to express your love for your special someone they can be your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, your close friends or for your family members as they also need your love and care. This day is not only for the couples as this day is for spreading love and joy and it can be celebrated with your family members, it is very obvious that you love parents so why not to surprise them also and gift them something special. Read more