IKEA instructions aren't really that hard to follow, if you only take a while to understand them. But still, there are a ton of people who just find it difficult. Maybe it needs some words. Maybe it needs more pictures. Either way, here are some 17 people who just gave up.
1. This is called giving-up.
2. This can't be a chair right?
3. Too bad they're not facing the right way.
4. Looks like it's "start over again".
5. Could this closet be any less of a disaster?
6. Abstract art?
7. Something is really wrong here.
8. When no thought and planning go into things.
9. Do you know what's wrong with this bed?
10. Only tiny people sleep on top.
11. Why do people keep doing this?
12. Abstract art 2.
13. Bar stools for short and really really tall people.
Do you feel ready to welcome a new furball into your life, and into your home? While talking about owning a pet is a great idea, actually turning this dream into reality can provide a whole host of issues and problems that you might not previously have considered. Not only is getting a family pet a huge responsibility, but it can also generate costs and inconveniences, especially if your pet gets sick or you work long hours and need to find someone to help you take your pet out during the day. Read more
5 Tips to Save More Money While TravelingTravelling can get expensive quick. There are numerous easy ways to make travel more affordable, however. By creating a plan beforehand and being conscious of your spending activity, you can stay on budget. Read more
Nail salons can be a dime a dozen if they don’t do anything to stand out. Exceptional service, a great location, or awesome products could set them apart from competitors. Salons have different target markets and offer many different experiences, but no matter where you go to get your nails done, you’re bound to see some of the same things. Read more