IKEA instructions aren't really that hard to follow, if you only take a while to understand them. But still, there are a ton of people who just find it difficult. Maybe it needs some words. Maybe it needs more pictures. Either way, here are some 17 people who just gave up.
1. This is called giving-up.
2. This can't be a chair right?
3. Too bad they're not facing the right way.
4. Looks like it's "start over again".
5. Could this closet be any less of a disaster?
6. Abstract art?
7. Something is really wrong here.
8. When no thought and planning go into things.
9. Do you know what's wrong with this bed?
10. Only tiny people sleep on top.
11. Why do people keep doing this?
12. Abstract art 2.
13. Bar stools for short and really really tall people.
When you are pregnant, there will be a lot on your plate. You will be thinking about too many things from how to look after your baby to how to manage your weight. There will so many things that will keep your mind occupied, some necessary ones while others just waste of time. There are many things like vaginal douching that pregnant women seem to neglect. While it is up to you to decide what is important for you, here are five things that you need in your room when you are pregnant. Read more
One of the things that transcends cultures across the world is music. No matter where a person is from, there is a good chance that music has had some influence in their life. Listening to and singing with music has a way of bringing together people from a wide array of backgrounds and ethnicities. Read more
Cleaning your mattress can assist you to have a better sleep at night. You can clean a mattress in several ways. The cleaning process does not mean just running a vacuum cleaner over it more frequently. Many things can make your mattress dirty. Apart from the dust mines and other harmful substances that are on your mattress, there is also blood, sweat, urine, mold, mildew, and other fluids that come from your body. In addition, if you do not take a bath before going to bed, your bed might also contain traces of chemicals from numerous toiletries, oils, and maybe pollen. Read more