15 Things You Swore You Wouldn't Do Before You Became a Parent
Apr 14, 2015 13:21
Everyone has had their own opinions and thoughts about how they would run the show when they become parents. Unfortunately, not everyone follows what they swore they wouldn't do before they became parents. Here are some pretty common stuff. Check it out below:
1. Give them your iPhone to distract them while you do something else but parent.
2. Let your house be filled with toys and toys and toys.
3. You swore you wouldn't let them throw tantrums in public.
4. You swore you wouldn't be that parent who constantly posts pictures of your baby. You swore!!
5. You said you wouldn't miss an outing with friends...but you're just too tired to go out now.
6. Your bed was off-limits before they came, but now that they're here, they've made permanent residence!
7. You swore you wouldn't let them watch TV, or too much of it.
8. Bargain with your kids. Your rule is no longer absolute!
9. Wipe their snot away with your shirt sleeve. It's okay.
10. Brag and talk only about your kids to anyone and everyone at every outing.
11. Not let them play app-games. The tablet is too alluring!
12. Not let them eat junk food because that's unhealthy. You swore this!!
13. You swore you'd calm-the-fuck down as a parent. But you're a helicopter one now.
14. You swore not to swear in front of them. Oops.
Sleepaway sports camps are great for kids, but they’re not just for boys. Sports camps can have a range of physical, mental, social, and emotional benefits for girls, too. Sports camp can boost your daughter’s self-esteem, help her relieve stress, and strengthen her physically and emotionally. Read more
With their gorgeous black body and contrasting orange fins and head, rainbow sharks can be one of the most treasured additions in your aquarium. This breed comes from Indochina areas. Your rainbow shark can survive for many years if you learn the basics of care for this gorgeous fighter. Read more
Do you think that your team has all the insights and complete knowledge on how to maintain food safety standards? Are you worrying that your workplace will end up having a food poisoning incident or a related investigation? If that is the case, there are many things that you can do to ensure that your food business never has to face controversies and legal quagmires. Read more