15 Things People Who Are Sleep Deprived Understand
Sep 03, 2014 18:30
Sleep. When you were young you hated it. Now that you're older, you can't wait for it. Just about everyone is probably sleep deprived. There are only so few hours in a day. And not a lot of them are for rest. Here are the things people who are sleep deprived truly understand.
1. Your relationship with your bed is sacred and important.
2. When it is time to get up, you tell yourself you don't want to.
3. You want to take revenge on the people who interrupted your sleep the night before.
4. You do this to your alarm clock, though not this drastic.
5. When you finally get to sleep, you over do it and you get even more tired.
6. Your morning coffee doesn't take you out of the daze.
7. Sometimes, not even a few cups will do the trick.
8. You often fall asleep at work, at your desk.
9. When you finally meet your bed again, you facepalm it.
10. You preach that Saturday is for sleeping. And so is Sunday, actually.
11. If you have no reason to get up, all you want to do is go back to your bed.
12. Waiting for people to arrive can be yawn-inducing.
13. Taking public transport doesn't help. You'll just fall asleep.
14. You keep telling yourself you need to sleep. And you really do.
15. When your day is done, all you want to do is be like this fella here:
It can be hard to unwind after a hard day. Even when you have finally found your way to your sofa, your mind might be racing with a thousand thoughts or concerns, which can destroy what little time you have left in your day. Read more
From time to time, you need to relax. The stress from work can appear easily and you won’t get rid of it fast. But with just 15 minutes a day, you can feel better – without a spa or a retreat. We’re hoping that this article will help you find a way to relieve the stress and relax as you deserve. You also need to keep in mind that we’re not excluding medicinal marijuana out of this list. Get your eze promo code today. Read more