15 Things People Who Are Sleep Deprived Understand
Sep 03, 2014 18:30
Sleep. When you were young you hated it. Now that you're older, you can't wait for it. Just about everyone is probably sleep deprived. There are only so few hours in a day. And not a lot of them are for rest. Here are the things people who are sleep deprived truly understand.
1. Your relationship with your bed is sacred and important.
2. When it is time to get up, you tell yourself you don't want to.
3. You want to take revenge on the people who interrupted your sleep the night before.
4. You do this to your alarm clock, though not this drastic.
5. When you finally get to sleep, you over do it and you get even more tired.
6. Your morning coffee doesn't take you out of the daze.
7. Sometimes, not even a few cups will do the trick.
8. You often fall asleep at work, at your desk.
9. When you finally meet your bed again, you facepalm it.
10. You preach that Saturday is for sleeping. And so is Sunday, actually.
11. If you have no reason to get up, all you want to do is go back to your bed.
12. Waiting for people to arrive can be yawn-inducing.
13. Taking public transport doesn't help. You'll just fall asleep.
14. You keep telling yourself you need to sleep. And you really do.
15. When your day is done, all you want to do is be like this fella here:
Being with someone who makes you smile every day is the best thing that anybody can ask for. You wake up with your partner by your side, and you go to sleep with them in your arms. However, lately, it might seem as if they aren’t happy with you. Over time, it could be that you are showing less affection to them than they hoped, making them withdrawn. Luckily, there are a few ways that you can express the love you hold for your partner in the actions you do, which will leave them feeling loved and cared for in no time. Read more
Valentine day, the most awaited day to express your love for your special someone they can be your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, your close friends or for your family members as they also need your love and care. This day is not only for the couples as this day is for spreading love and joy and it can be celebrated with your family members, it is very obvious that you love parents so why not to surprise them also and gift them something special. Read more
Tired of hearing that age is inevitable? It is time to prove that statement wrong; you can be as young as you want for as long as you want! It is hard to go day by day and face the truth of age. It changes the way you look, the way you feel physically and emotionally, and puts a damper on your outlook on life. We don’t blame you, the world sets such a negative outlook on aging. Age is just a number in our books, it’s all about how you look and feel. Today there are so many things out there that are made to help you “look” younger but costs more than your own retirement fund. However, younger isn’t only achieved with money. Are you ready to feel young again? Learn about the top tips to help make you look and feel younger: Read more