Cara Delevingne Set to Dominate 2013 New York Fashion Week
Sep 05, 2013 19:27
The New York Fashion Week has just begun, and there's one face everyone's looking out for - Cara Delevingne. She's been said to be the hottest British model to emerge since Kate Moss.
Delevingne is only 21 years old, and just like Moss, she's had her share of controversy. She was criticized after conspicuously dropping what appeared to be a bag of white powder this year, but still, her career has just been on a high.
She's expected to dominate NYFW this year, and here are some things you might not have known about her:
1. She was born in London, England in 1992.
2. Cara has famous relatives: her grandfather, Sir Jocelyn Stevens, was a prominent newspaper executive and the chairman of English Heritage. Her sister is model and socialite Poppy Delevingne.
3. Her first modeling job began when she was a little girl, in Cadbury chocolate ads.
4. She started to make a mark in the fashion world when she appeared in Burberry and H&M campaigns in 2011.
5. Cara is known for her bushy eyebrows, which have become iconic in England.
6. Last year, Cara walked for Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Stella McCartney, and more. British Vogue dubbed her the "star face" of the season.
7. She played a small part in the film adaptation of Anna Karenina, which starred fellow Brit, Keira Knightly.
8. She walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, modeling the Pink line for teens.
9. Her best friend is songstress and fellow Brit Rita Ora.
10. H&M dropped her after she became embroiled in the controversy surrounding the bag of white powder she dropped in front of paparazzi.
11. She's just landed her first leading role in the British film "Kids In Love."
When it comes to tableware, we could see that most of the people are handling over the products based on the prices and styles which are involved in it. Well, it is such a common thing where we can witness among most of the people. Read more
Every year, it is a mystery of what to give your girlfriend for Christmas. It is a real task, as she is not that confused, but you are most of the time clueless as to what to get her. Given below are some of the merry, modern and still evergreen Christmas gift ideas for your girl – you don’t have to be clueless anymore. Read more