Cara Delevingne Set to Dominate 2013 New York Fashion Week
Sep 05, 2013 19:27
The New York Fashion Week has just begun, and there's one face everyone's looking out for - Cara Delevingne. She's been said to be the hottest British model to emerge since Kate Moss.
Delevingne is only 21 years old, and just like Moss, she's had her share of controversy. She was criticized after conspicuously dropping what appeared to be a bag of white powder this year, but still, her career has just been on a high.
She's expected to dominate NYFW this year, and here are some things you might not have known about her:
1. She was born in London, England in 1992.
2. Cara has famous relatives: her grandfather, Sir Jocelyn Stevens, was a prominent newspaper executive and the chairman of English Heritage. Her sister is model and socialite Poppy Delevingne.
3. Her first modeling job began when she was a little girl, in Cadbury chocolate ads.
4. She started to make a mark in the fashion world when she appeared in Burberry and H&M campaigns in 2011.
5. Cara is known for her bushy eyebrows, which have become iconic in England.
6. Last year, Cara walked for Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Stella McCartney, and more. British Vogue dubbed her the "star face" of the season.
7. She played a small part in the film adaptation of Anna Karenina, which starred fellow Brit, Keira Knightly.
8. She walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, modeling the Pink line for teens.
9. Her best friend is songstress and fellow Brit Rita Ora.
10. H&M dropped her after she became embroiled in the controversy surrounding the bag of white powder she dropped in front of paparazzi.
11. She's just landed her first leading role in the British film "Kids In Love."
The North Coast is a beautiful place with resorts, chalets, and entertainment centers abounding in the place. Many of the visitors to this wonderful area in Egypt come here and book the chalets to spend a few days in utmost comfort and luxury. This factor has led to the development of many high-end chalets along the beach. The best thing about these places is the amenities that they have on offer. And to make things easier for you, the travel experts at https://travelright.com/ has listed out some of the most common features that make the north coast chalets stand out among the rest. Read more
Cars can often pose a danger to children, thus the need to learn and understand these hazards and employ preventive measures to prevent harm or injury to them. Keeping children safe is a critical role for parents and in this case, involves ensuring safety within and around the vehicle. Read more
The Christmas mood is already in the air. It’s that time of the year that we celebrate by buying gifts to our loved ones and friends. If you are a family man, it means that you have to find a special gift for the love of your life. However, pleasing your woman may not be easy. Read more