More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
The future of shopping is going to look very different to how it looks today. Instead of going to the store and picking stuff off the rails you want, you’ll just browse for the stuff you want online and print it out at home. Read more
For those who don’t know much about an underground dog fence, it is thought to be as one of the best ways to keeping your pet dog within a specific area, in case you don’t like to keep it in cages. Also known as a wireless or remote fence, you can say bye to the extemporizing wall for your pet when utilizing this innovative tool. In spite of what others may say, it is definitely not a gear to abuse your pet. Read more
We all know how important it is to stay healthy. It prolongs our lives, makes us feel great, and minimizes our medical bills. But our health doesn't stay the same, it changes as we get older. That means we need to be on the ball and customize the methods that we are using to stay healthy to the corresponding time in our lives. Read on to find out more. Read more