More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
What if emojis were in real-life? Will you be able to spot them? Brad Warsh is a freelance art direct in New York and he decided to put them into real life situations. It's hard to spot some of them, but the more famous ones are usually more obvious than some. You can follow his work on Instagram and his website. Read more
Before visiting any country, learn some of the gestures they may interpret very differently, and then, don't do them ever there. Because you may not only offend someone, you might actually get in trouble there. Check out some of the gestures you shouldn't do at certain places. Read more
Is the Internet making us feel more depressed, despite being a huge advantage to our lives? A small town in southern Georgia doesn't have internet. Instead, they have happiness. Like old-school happiness. Are we really better off without the Internet? Check out the video below: Read more