More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
Celebrities have been busy hitting up Halloween parties with their cool costumes this weekend. Good Halloween costume ideas are vital if you want to win a prize for your if you're looking forward to win the best costume award! If you haven't picked out your own Halloween costume just yet, maybe one of these celebrities' Halloween costume will give you some inspirations. Read more
This 27-year-old buxom beauty Kelly Lee Dekay has been working of waist-training with a steel-boned corset for 7 years. Her waist now measures between 16 and 18 inches, making it looks like a hourglass. She went through extreme body transformation so she could look like her favourite cartoon characters - Jessica Rabbit, and X-Men's Storm. Read more