More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
Despite being one of the most exciting, fun and enriching experiences a person can have, travel can also be exhausting. Lugging around heavy bags while you explore different countries is hard on your back and can be the difference between an enjoyable trip and a draining one; not to mention, it costs a lot to check baggage. Read more
By all means, China is one of the most popular destinations all around the world. In this region, one of the oldest civilizations on Earth flourished and was complemented with the latest achievements of humanity. Let’s now have a look at the 10 most amazing spots by Hong Kong Business Fly you should visit in this country! Read more
Did you know that living in the city can be incredibly bad for your mental health? It’s true and apparently it’s far less stressful to live out of town in the suburbs. Here’s another fun fact, schizophrenia is more common in the city too. So, if you ever thought your neighbor was crazy, they probably are and it’s due to the stress of city life. Read more