More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
You are well within your right to expect a safe workspace in which to spend your entire working day. No matter which industry you work in, your employer should always ensure that your health and safety is never at risk. There are certain precautions that your employer needs to take. These ensure that you are never in danger of having an accident or suffering an occupational illness. Here are some of the most important ones. Read more
Rich kids of Instagram. They just can't get enough of showing off their wealth. And sometimes, that pisses you off. Here's checking out some of the posts that will just make your blood boil. Check it out after the jump: Read more
For many of us, style is everything. Whether we are going to a wedding or getting ready for work, we want to look our absolute best. While taking pride in your appearance should be commended, it can also have its downfalls. Keeping up to date with fashion and buying new clothes regularly can be a huge drain on your finances. Read more