More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
A company in Zhengzhou, China's Henan Province surely needs a lesson or two in management. They just forced their employees to crawl on their hands and knees around a local lake as punishment for failing to reach their sales goals. Read more
Reports of the new Barbie and Ken breaking up have left not many stunned, since, everyone knows Taylor Swift is good at many things, but not relationships. But her fav tweets might prove that they are still together. Or that she's trying to be friends with an ex this time round. Read more
This is why everyone is flocking to Instagram to show off their works of art. It could potentially change the course of someone's life! Especially for Ida Skivenes, 30. She's a statistician-turned-food-artist and a very successful Instagrammer. She's also now, the author of a book called 'Eat Your Art Out.' Read more