More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
Everyone loves to own a swimming pool, but these ones here are the height of opulence because they are indoor ones. If you have enough space, and enough money, obviously, then here are some ideas you can steal from. Read more
Sexual harassment is real and it happens to a lot of people, but a lot of these cases go unreported. But how can you defend yourself against these things when they happen and when you don't have anyone around you to support you? This video will show you how. Read more
Taylor Swift and her hot friends celebrated the 4th of July, by getting in to bikinis and heading out to the water. With friends like Gigi Hadid, Martha Hunt, and more as well as her current boyfriend Calvin Harris, this looks like a fun side of Taylor we've not seen before. Read more