More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
Mommy Megan posted a picture of her son who has Down Syndrome to Instagram. That's where a horrible internet troll made his move. It would be one that he'll regret. She wrote this post to reflect on his comment. And we love it! Read more
Why be sad when you can be happy instead? The benefits of happiness include healing faster from injuries, having lower rates of heart disease, forming deeper relationships and being more productive at work. Read more
Most of us aren't getting enough sleep, but now you have to worry about how you sleep or it'll affect your health! Here are eight sleeping positions that tell you how the way you sleep can affect your health. You might even be surprised at how some of these positions could age you. Read more