More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
The practice of medicine has changed considerably over the last couple of decades. In the past, medicine was based on the Aristotelian method. Physicians were instructed to understand the disease before they prescribed any treatment. Read more
People often avoid using a pressure cooker because of its ill-famed complex using method that sometimes results in accidents. Though I will advise you to keep your head up from the rumors, because pressure cookers are safer these days as long as you use it correctly. Read more
You are well within your right to expect a safe workspace in which to spend your entire working day. No matter which industry you work in, your employer should always ensure that your health and safety is never at risk. There are certain precautions that your employer needs to take. These ensure that you are never in danger of having an accident or suffering an occupational illness. Here are some of the most important ones. Read more