More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
You've not seen the Mother of Dragons in this light before. Aside from being the unburnt, the ruler of all seven kingdoms and all that jazz, she can also sing too. What else can she NOT do? Check out the video below: Read more
The list of crazy and ridiculous types of lingerie may be too long, but these ones here also make the list of sexy and perhaps, a tad too slutty. So much so that you probably won't wear them out. Maybe you should just save this for your S.O. at home. Read more
There is good in this world. You just have to believe it. These 18 stories are pretty touching to say the least. And they are proof that each and every one of us is actually good on the inside. Check it out below: Read more