More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
We've already brought you the 6 most misheard lyrics from Taylor Swift's new 1989 album, and then we brought you another 11 more from a few more songs. But this time, it's all in video, Check it out below: Read more
It looks like Jennifer Lopez can still stop some traffic, because here she is at the 2014 People Magazine Awards at The Beverly Hilton looking like she's not aged for 10 years. Check out more pictures of her in the gallery below: Read more