More and more women have opened their doors for unique nails as part of their fashion statement.
Here are six methods on how to make your nails stand out:
1. French manicure White polish is usually applied at the tip of the nail with a base color, particularly nudes. Nowadays, many women alter the definition of French manicure by mixing and matching different shades for a nice contrast.
2. Nail art sticker This can go from simple to complex designs that you can easily stick on a dry base color then finish with a top coat for that quick-and-easy nail art design.
3. Digital nail art machines Images are printed on the nails in minutes using a printer -- no drying time required. This is recommended for women on the go.
4. Nail stamping Nail designs are created by stamping pre-designed images from a design plate to each nail with a rubber nail stamp.
5. Acrylics Artificially designed nails are pasted on top of the natural nails. This type can last for months.
6. Manually drawn designs Nails can also be decorated with various nail art tools, including needles, nail brushes, nail art pens and glitters!
Nikki Tiuis a freelance makeup artist and the writer of AskMeWhats.com. Nikki has done various
product reviews, tutorials and attended various beauty and fashion events to put
readers in the know.
Tobias Strebel, really wanted to look like Justin Bieber. He spent over $100K on cosmetic surgery and he did come close. He was found dead in a Motel 6 room in California. Strebel was 35-years-old. His claim to fame was when he appeared on E! to talk about his surgical transformation. Read more
Every relationship has tell-tale signs of its impending doom. Here are some 21 people confessing about the things they consider as red flags in a relationship. Check out the gallery below. Do any of these apply to you too? What do you think? Read more
You're neither extrovert nor introvert. You somehow have the qualities of both. So wait. What are you? You're an ambivert! How do you know if you're really one? And are there people just like you? Check out the video below: Read more