Mila Kunis apparently rushed to help a man who worked in her house after he suffered a violent seizure, according to TMZ:
a 50-year-old man — who works in Mila’s house — collapsed Saturday in her L.A. home. He suffered a violent seizure … choking, coughing up blood and vomiting. He had bitten through his tongue. We’re told the 28-year-old actress grabbed the man’s head … turned it to the side so he wouldn’t choke … while another person stuffed a wallet in his mouth so he wouldn’t swallow his tongue. (Paramedics) arrived on scene, rushed the man to the hospital, and he’s since made a full recovery. We’re told Mila volunteered to ride in the ambulance, but it wasn’t necessary.
We can't say this enough but Mila Kunis is way awesome.
The practice of medicine has changed considerably over the last couple of decades. In the past, medicine was based on the Aristotelian method. Physicians were instructed to understand the disease before they prescribed any treatment. Read more
People often avoid using a pressure cooker because of its ill-famed complex using method that sometimes results in accidents. Though I will advise you to keep your head up from the rumors, because pressure cookers are safer these days as long as you use it correctly. Read more
You are well within your right to expect a safe workspace in which to spend your entire working day. No matter which industry you work in, your employer should always ensure that your health and safety is never at risk. There are certain precautions that your employer needs to take. These ensure that you are never in danger of having an accident or suffering an occupational illness. Here are some of the most important ones. Read more