Britney Spears Reads Letterman's Top 10 In a Bikini
Aug 20, 2009 01:56
So its the what? 4th or 5th day in a row that Britney has been in a bikini? And this time she's in one reading Letterman's top 10. Damnit, if I haven't already known, I would say Britney has the cure to cancer. Here's the top 10 list.
Top Ten Ways the Country Would be Different if Britney Spears Were President
10. I'd be the first president to wear eye shadow since Nixon.
9. We would only invade fun places like Cabo.
8. Free pie for everybody.
7. My situation room would be a cabana at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas.
6. I'd lure Osama out of hiding with the irresistble scent of my new fragrance "Circus Fantasy."
5. Every presidential news conference would feature costume changes.
4. America might have a more coherent fiscal strategy.
3. Challenge U.S. to put nightclub on the moon by the end of the decade.
2. Three words: Vice president Diddy.
1. Finally the media would pay some attention to me.
It is really common of men to disregard sexual health among daily stress issues, and this is exactly what experts advise against. They want you to give time to yourself and not ignore any signs that make you feel sexually desperate, inactive, or overall not as appealing as you would want yourself to be thanks to your chubby body and size. If size is a concern, you can read about the Bathmate water based pump from this unbiased review. Read more
We are living on the planet earth where human beings face and enjoy the color of every season. As everyone has their own perception regarding their favorite weather, most of the people like spring and winter season. Summer season is the hottest in temperature, and people call it dry weather. Most of the areas in the world face issues like heat stroke, sun burns, sun tan, prickly heat which allows the skin to face dirt and impurities and summer acne, etc. Read more
A wedding should be one of the most exciting days of any life, and as with any exciting day, the pressure is on! The line between perfection and disaster is thin; it only takes one aspect of the event to go wrong, and it could throw everything into disarray. Make sure that your wedding is one to remember for the right reasons by following these simple tips. Read more