Britney Spears Reads Letterman's Top 10 In a Bikini
Aug 20, 2009 01:56
So its the what? 4th or 5th day in a row that Britney has been in a bikini? And this time she's in one reading Letterman's top 10. Damnit, if I haven't already known, I would say Britney has the cure to cancer. Here's the top 10 list.
Top Ten Ways the Country Would be Different if Britney Spears Were President
10. I'd be the first president to wear eye shadow since Nixon.
9. We would only invade fun places like Cabo.
8. Free pie for everybody.
7. My situation room would be a cabana at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas.
6. I'd lure Osama out of hiding with the irresistble scent of my new fragrance "Circus Fantasy."
5. Every presidential news conference would feature costume changes.
4. America might have a more coherent fiscal strategy.
3. Challenge U.S. to put nightclub on the moon by the end of the decade.
2. Three words: Vice president Diddy.
1. Finally the media would pay some attention to me.
Celebrities love wearing wide-leg pants, because they are comfortable and fashionable. Actually, these pants are a classic clothing item that can get you out of trouble on multiple occasions, when you do not know what to wear. People are usually associating the wide-leg pants with the hippie trend. But they can be worn for multiple events, not only at a beach party. When it comes to wide-leg pants, it is crucial to find a pair that compliments your hips and waist. Read more
The sea has a romantic appeal that is hard to experience elsewhere. Setting sail aboard a luxury liner on the high seas can be one of the most fulfilling experiences. And there can be no better time than the year end vacation. The mood of festivities in the air and the lengthy vacation are probably the best time to take trip onboard luxury liners. And a destination that is equally appealing and thrilling like the North Pole will take the vacation to the next level. Here is how you can make the most of your vacation. Read more
If you’ve dreamt of becoming an artist ever since you were young, it’s not too late. You may be thinking you have no idea where to start. That’s normal with any career, but especially with the art world. Read more