16-year-old Taylor Momsen has landed the cover of Teen Vogue's September issue, and in an interview, the actress - known as Gossip Girl's Little J - says some things which leave us wondering if she's going to turn out alright.
Some teen stars grow up unaffected much by their lifestyle; others have meltdowns, drug or alcohol problems. So which will Taylor turn out to be?
The teen has her own band, Pretty Reckless, but is that all too much too soon? Here, we have five quotes from her interview which lead us to wonder if she's headed for trouble:
1. Hints she was forced into the spotlight. "I kind of grew up in front of the camera: I started modeling when I was two. I was never pushed into it, but I never really chose it either."
2. Possible attention problems. "I found [high school] kind of boring [She finished two years early]. I'm an artist; I'm not going to use trigonometry.
3. A somewhat false sense of security. "I'm taking college classes online - I want to major in Language Arts...For most people, college is a place where you learn about yourself, and I feel like I'm doing that already. I'm already independent."
4. A lack of friends. "I have such trust complexes. I'm close to like two people. I've always been like that. People misinterpret what I say all the time: They think I'm being offensive, when really, I'm only being opinionated."
5. She's into older guys. "I'm not dating anyone right now, but I've had lots of relationships. My parents know that I'm not going to date someone who's sixteen. Boys are so much less mature than girls as it is; there's just no way - I would eat a boy my age alive."
But to keep positive, Momsen says she really enjoys working on Gossip Girl and says her parents trust her (she was turned down for the role of Hannah Montana when she was nine - which mean's she's never posed draped in a sheet for Vanity Fair as Miley Cyrus id). So maybe she will turn out alright.
One of the most asked questions that you`d expect from pet owners is: Why has my dog stopped eating or my dog isn't eating but acting normal – what to do? In general, that's pretty good that this question interests you! Because, as you know, pets, especially dogs, commonly have a big appetite and when they won`t eat their food, this is a cause for concern. Read more
If you are someone who loves knitting and also want to do that for a cause like help charity work, then Knitting for Charity is for you. Oh! It’s important to let you know that the company that began this cause of knitting for the purpose of charity is called Darn Good Yarn started by Nicole Snow who is the founder and CEO of the company. Nicole had a dream and passion for knitting right from her childhood days. Read more
Cleaning can be quite awkward especially if you aren't acquainted with the tricks most professionals use in making it quick and hassle-free. Needless to say, you're very likely to get frustrated if the smears, dirt or grimy particles you're trying to clean don't seem to vanish. Read more