16-year-old Taylor Momsen has landed the cover of Teen Vogue's September issue, and in an interview, the actress - known as Gossip Girl's Little J - says some things which leave us wondering if she's going to turn out alright.
Some teen stars grow up unaffected much by their lifestyle; others have meltdowns, drug or alcohol problems. So which will Taylor turn out to be?
The teen has her own band, Pretty Reckless, but is that all too much too soon? Here, we have five quotes from her interview which lead us to wonder if she's headed for trouble:
1. Hints she was forced into the spotlight. "I kind of grew up in front of the camera: I started modeling when I was two. I was never pushed into it, but I never really chose it either."
2. Possible attention problems. "I found [high school] kind of boring [She finished two years early]. I'm an artist; I'm not going to use trigonometry.
3. A somewhat false sense of security. "I'm taking college classes online - I want to major in Language Arts...For most people, college is a place where you learn about yourself, and I feel like I'm doing that already. I'm already independent."
4. A lack of friends. "I have such trust complexes. I'm close to like two people. I've always been like that. People misinterpret what I say all the time: They think I'm being offensive, when really, I'm only being opinionated."
5. She's into older guys. "I'm not dating anyone right now, but I've had lots of relationships. My parents know that I'm not going to date someone who's sixteen. Boys are so much less mature than girls as it is; there's just no way - I would eat a boy my age alive."
But to keep positive, Momsen says she really enjoys working on Gossip Girl and says her parents trust her (she was turned down for the role of Hannah Montana when she was nine - which mean's she's never posed draped in a sheet for Vanity Fair as Miley Cyrus id). So maybe she will turn out alright.
It is really common of men to disregard sexual health among daily stress issues, and this is exactly what experts advise against. They want you to give time to yourself and not ignore any signs that make you feel sexually desperate, inactive, or overall not as appealing as you would want yourself to be thanks to your chubby body and size. If size is a concern, you can read about the Bathmate water based pump from this unbiased review. Read more
We are living on the planet earth where human beings face and enjoy the color of every season. As everyone has their own perception regarding their favorite weather, most of the people like spring and winter season. Summer season is the hottest in temperature, and people call it dry weather. Most of the areas in the world face issues like heat stroke, sun burns, sun tan, prickly heat which allows the skin to face dirt and impurities and summer acne, etc. Read more
A wedding should be one of the most exciting days of any life, and as with any exciting day, the pressure is on! The line between perfection and disaster is thin; it only takes one aspect of the event to go wrong, and it could throw everything into disarray. Make sure that your wedding is one to remember for the right reasons by following these simple tips. Read more