11 Strange and Entertaining Habits of Novak Djokovic
Aug 28, 2013 12:16
Novak Djokovic is one of the world's best tennis players of our time. But what sets him apart is his quirky personality traits that make him one of the rarest and most interesting athletes. Here are some strange and entertaining habits he has, which you might not have known of:
1. He talks to himself while he plays. He once yelled out loud in Serbian "Now you all will s**k my d***!"
2. He bounces the ball at least a dozen times on each serve. In 2008, his frustrated opponent even turned his back to Novak as he bounced the ball.
3. He has the tendency of feigning injury if he gets down in big matches, and has been accused of pretending to be hurt by multiple opponents.
4. He impersonates fellow players as part of his comedy routine. He's done Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova impressions among others:
5. He only drinks warm water, because cold water inhibits blood flow.
6. He eats bananas during changeovers.
7. He also ate grass at Wimbledon. He says it tastes like sweat.
8. He stopped consuming gluten, dairy, and certain types of tomatoes, and instantly became the best player in the world.
9. He is obsessed with dancing, in any way.
10. He loves trolling the crowd, including the time he ripped Andy Roddick after beating him in New York City.
11. He is obsessed with his pet poodle Pierre. When Pierre wasn't allowed in Wimbledon, someone told the Telegraph, "Whenever he can he takes the dog with him, he is genuinely upset. For him this is a very serious issue."
The star footballer Angel Di Maria is aiming to move away from the reputed club Manchester United. He is an Argentinian professional footballer. It has been only 7 months after he joined this club for a whopping €75 million. It has been heard from a close source of Argentina international that the main reason for his move away is his dissatisfaction with the management of Louis van Gaal. But the main concern of the management is whether or not it will affect the Man Utd tickets sale. Read more
During the summer months and throughout the winter transfer window, transfer rumours are one of the main aspects of football news. Fans from every club like to know when players are being linked to their club. People want to know who the player is, what club he's joining and from where, what the transfer fee is likely to be and when the actual transfer could take place. Read more
Football is all about the money. The ones with the deepest pockets get to buy the best talent. Here are some of the most expensive transfers ever in the history of football. And they add up to close to a billion dollars. Check it out: Read more