Here is a short tutorial on how to connect a Xbox 360 to a Windows PC.
If you are still having problems connecting, it is most likely a firewall problem either with the software based firewall on the computer or the router's internal firewall.
Just to make life a little bit easier for you guys, here is a link of troubleshooting steps to get you connected if you are having trouble.
Since the firewall is mostly the issue when it comes to connection problems, you must open certain firewall ports for the connection to be enabled. Here are all the ports you need to open (NOTE: These ports have to be opened on the Windows firewall, not the router's)Port numbers are on the left hand side. You have to manually open these ports. ***INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN THESE PORTS ARE LISTED BELOW THE PORT NUMBERS THAT ARE SHOWN BELOW***
2869 UPnP Framework TCP
1900 UPnP Framework UDP
10284 Windows Media Connect UDP
10283 Windows Media Connect UDP
10282 Windows Media Connect UDP
10281 Windows Media Connect UDP
10280 Windows Media Connect UDP
10243 Windows Media Connect TCP
To manually open a port, follow these steps:
1. Click "Start", and then click "My Network Places".
2. Under "Network Tasks", click "View Network Connections." (Or, right-click "My Network Places" on the desktop, and then click "Properties".)
3. Right-click the connection that you use for the Internet, and then click "Properties".
4. Click the "Advanced" tab, and then click "Settings".
***Note If the Settings button is unavailable, ICF is not enabled on this connection, and you do not have to open any ports (because they are all already open).***
5. Click "Add" to open a new port.
6. In the "Description" box, type a friendly name. For example, type File Sharing : Port 445.
7. In the Name or IP address of the computer hosting this service on your network box, type 127.0.0.1.
***Note You can specify the IP address of an internal computer. But you typically will use 127.0.0.1.***
8. In the "External port" and "Internal port" boxes, type the port number. Generally, this number is the same.
9. Click either TCP or UDP, and then click OK.
10. Repeat steps 1 through 9 for each port that you want to open.
Running your business can be overwhelming at times. You want to make sure your employees are present, that payment options are easy and seamless for clients, and you want your database marketing to be on point at all times. Is there a piece of equipment that can run your credit card processing while also helping you store your database marketing ideas? Yes, there is. The Clover pos systems by Merchant Account Solutions offer you a great way to run your company from the palm of your hand. Read more
Lots of people are focused on how we're going to escape our planet. They want to colonize another world because it's only a matter of time before earth becomes uninhabitable. Maybe they're getting too far ahead of themselves and they should be focusing their efforts on something else. Read more
Quite a lot of people started making a living off Youtube recently. As Youtube has started accommodating video-makers to a greater extent, it has become more commercial. From Vlogs to tutorials, you can find channels producing every kind of content for their fans. Read more