Here is a short tutorial on how to connect a Xbox 360 to a Windows PC.
If you are still having problems connecting, it is most likely a firewall problem either with the software based firewall on the computer or the router's internal firewall.
Just to make life a little bit easier for you guys, here is a link of troubleshooting steps to get you connected if you are having trouble.
Since the firewall is mostly the issue when it comes to connection problems, you must open certain firewall ports for the connection to be enabled. Here are all the ports you need to open (NOTE: These ports have to be opened on the Windows firewall, not the router's)Port numbers are on the left hand side. You have to manually open these ports. ***INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN THESE PORTS ARE LISTED BELOW THE PORT NUMBERS THAT ARE SHOWN BELOW***
2869 UPnP Framework TCP
1900 UPnP Framework UDP
10284 Windows Media Connect UDP
10283 Windows Media Connect UDP
10282 Windows Media Connect UDP
10281 Windows Media Connect UDP
10280 Windows Media Connect UDP
10243 Windows Media Connect TCP
To manually open a port, follow these steps:
1. Click "Start", and then click "My Network Places".
2. Under "Network Tasks", click "View Network Connections." (Or, right-click "My Network Places" on the desktop, and then click "Properties".)
3. Right-click the connection that you use for the Internet, and then click "Properties".
4. Click the "Advanced" tab, and then click "Settings".
***Note If the Settings button is unavailable, ICF is not enabled on this connection, and you do not have to open any ports (because they are all already open).***
5. Click "Add" to open a new port.
6. In the "Description" box, type a friendly name. For example, type File Sharing : Port 445.
7. In the Name or IP address of the computer hosting this service on your network box, type 127.0.0.1.
***Note You can specify the IP address of an internal computer. But you typically will use 127.0.0.1.***
8. In the "External port" and "Internal port" boxes, type the port number. Generally, this number is the same.
9. Click either TCP or UDP, and then click OK.
10. Repeat steps 1 through 9 for each port that you want to open.
There’s a spreadsheet program that comes with the Mac Operational System which is called Apple Numbers. Actually, it’s a part of Apple’s iWork suite. This program crates files with data organized into rows and columns and may as well be provided with some graphs, tables, images and formulas. Rows are usually labeled with numbers while columns are labeled using letters. An Individual sell can be determined by a unique combination of both. Read more
Photo editing can be a cumbersome and time consuming job, but it's what makes the end product even more stunning. To do this, there are tons of software that allow you to work on your material anywhere without the new of installing it on your computer. Today, we review Fotophire - the latest and also complete photo editing toolkit you can access on the cloud. Check out what we think about it and how you can use it for your photo works. Read more
Just as templates have made it a lot easier to design your web pages and build your websites, there are times when this wide array of templates makes you overwhelmed and confused and for several days together you keep staring at them unable to decide which to select and work upon. Read more