Here is a short tutorial on how to connect a Xbox 360 to a Windows PC.
If you are still having problems connecting, it is most likely a firewall problem either with the software based firewall on the computer or the router's internal firewall.
Just to make life a little bit easier for you guys, here is a link of troubleshooting steps to get you connected if you are having trouble.
Since the firewall is mostly the issue when it comes to connection problems, you must open certain firewall ports for the connection to be enabled. Here are all the ports you need to open (NOTE: These ports have to be opened on the Windows firewall, not the router's)Port numbers are on the left hand side. You have to manually open these ports. ***INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN THESE PORTS ARE LISTED BELOW THE PORT NUMBERS THAT ARE SHOWN BELOW***
2869 UPnP Framework TCP
1900 UPnP Framework UDP
10284 Windows Media Connect UDP
10283 Windows Media Connect UDP
10282 Windows Media Connect UDP
10281 Windows Media Connect UDP
10280 Windows Media Connect UDP
10243 Windows Media Connect TCP
To manually open a port, follow these steps:
1. Click "Start", and then click "My Network Places".
2. Under "Network Tasks", click "View Network Connections." (Or, right-click "My Network Places" on the desktop, and then click "Properties".)
3. Right-click the connection that you use for the Internet, and then click "Properties".
4. Click the "Advanced" tab, and then click "Settings".
***Note If the Settings button is unavailable, ICF is not enabled on this connection, and you do not have to open any ports (because they are all already open).***
5. Click "Add" to open a new port.
6. In the "Description" box, type a friendly name. For example, type File Sharing : Port 445.
7. In the Name or IP address of the computer hosting this service on your network box, type 127.0.0.1.
***Note You can specify the IP address of an internal computer. But you typically will use 127.0.0.1.***
8. In the "External port" and "Internal port" boxes, type the port number. Generally, this number is the same.
9. Click either TCP or UDP, and then click OK.
10. Repeat steps 1 through 9 for each port that you want to open.
Cryptocurrencies have opened up a whole new world of opportunities in the financial markets. They have been touted as the currency of the future. This new form of currency has already permeated the market, and many smart traders are making a pretty penny off the different types of cryptocurrencies. As you are aware, traders who invested in Bitcoin back in 2009 got ROIs thousands of times their initial investments. You, too, should consider taking advantage of the cryptocurrency craze. Read more
Color photographs appeared in the middle of the XIX century but were available only to a very narrow privileged circle of people. Therefore, it is normal if the family stores black and white photographs of relatives of those years. Many even like to review them again and again as old cards can awaken special feelings and memories, transfer through time. Read more
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the process of optimizing websites in order to achieve better results and higher ranks in search engine results. Search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing depend on certain algorithms that help rank websites according to the way they have been optimized for readers and viewers. Read more