Instagram is one of the fastest growing marketing platforms in the current day and age. Businesses of all kinds and sizes are utilizing this medium to market their products and services in an effective and efficient manner. From using Instagram stories to ads, there are limitless opportunities for marketers on this platform.
However, the competition is tough. The results will not be fruitful if Instagram is not used in the right manner. Even though many platform like DigiSMM can help with Instagram strategy, this article will guide small and big businesses on how to begin with this platform in order to acquire the benefits.
Setting up an account
Setting up a business Instagram account is easy. Here are the steps that needs to be followed:
1. Download the Instagram application from either the App Store for iOS, Google Play Store for Android or the Windows Phone Store for Windows.
2. Sign up with an email address.
3. Find settings within the application and switch to business account.
4. Add in important information such as address, business hours and phone numbers for the business account.
It is important for business to optimize the account by adding relevant information in the username and bio section. Also make sure the profile picture is relevant to your business objectives and goals.
Set up business goals
Instagram efforts must be driven by a specific set of business goals and objectives. What is your business trying to achieve through Instagram? For instance, businesses can increase product sales, brand awareness, customer satisfaction and drive more traffic on their website by using this platform. Determining your objectives will help in making good strategies.
The ultimate objective of most business owners is to get more followers on Instagram to deliver their message to as many people as possible. Many tend to buy likes through platforms like DIGISMM while one can even develop a proper content strategy in order to enlarge their follower base. Here are some tips to follow:
1. It is important to determine how often you will post content. Also consider its timing. Have an organized schedule. Having a well-drafted marketing plan for Instagram will help you market the products and services in a more effective manner.
>2. Choose quality over quantity. Business profiles are not at all recommended to flood their accounts. Rather post quality content. Customers will only follow the account if you have something of value to provide. Use filters and other tools on Instagram to enhance the quality of the content.
3. Follow a certain niche. It is imperative to decide what kind of content you will focus on. Just don’t post anything randomly. For instance, a clothing brand can showcase clothes and a restaurant can post about food.
4. Get creative with your content. No one likes boring accounts. Be ready to impart content in an innovative manner. Incorporate your own creativity in the posts to help your business in the long run.
Here was a complete guide to small and big businesses to run their Instagram profiles.
Here's a bonus recommendation - A free Instagram Video Downloader tool which helps you to download popular videos from Instagram and market over the Internet video blogging websites.
WHOIS history refers to the set of records that reveals a domain name’s ownership changes over time. Looking up the historical WHOIS records of the domain name yahoo[.]com on https://whois-history.whoisxmlapi.com, for instance, revealed that its WHOIS record had undergone 1,554 changes since the tool started tracking its modifications in 2012. Read more
Growing an Instagram audience, either as a business or individual, demands that you proactively post and engage your viewers with valuable content. Notably, being active as often as possible while at the same time generating quality content that attracts a huge following on your niche requires a lot of time and effort to achieve. Furthermore, managing Instagram is not the only task detailing your to-do-list as you have to focus on other personal or professional commitments. Read more