The best types of gadgets are the ones that make some part of your life easier. Luckily, more and more gadgets are being released that do just that, giving you more time to focus on more important things in your life, such as family, or snagging a few extra minutes of rest and relaxation.
Here is a list of 5 gadgets that use technology to make your life easier.
1. Bluetooth Tracker for Keys or Luggage – If you’re someone who is constantly losing your keys or want to be able to track your luggage when travelling, you may want to think about purchasing a small tracker to put on your keyring or slap onto your luggage, so that the next time you’re running franticly around your house, you can open up the app and see where the item is.
2. A “Connected” Hydration Bottle – With your busy schedule it may be difficult to think about how much water you are drinking. But proper hydration does wonders for your health, skin and overall well-being. With a connected hydration bottle, your daily water drinking habit will automatically be tracked making it easier for you to stay hydrated.
3. A Slow Cooker – After an exhausting day, the thought of cooking can be a real bummer. Stop buying unhealthy takeout food and have your dinner ready for you when you get home. With the press of a button a slow cooker automatically cooks what you’ve put in it so that you have a hot dish waiting for you when you get back.
4. A Wi-Fi Activated Coffee Machine – Who doesn’t run on coffee in the morning? Whether or not you are a coffee fanatic, having a properly brewed cup of fresh coffee to wake up to in the morning is something that is appealing to everyone. With an accompanying app, you can log on and control the strength of your coffee, specify the amount it makes, and set a wake-up time. One less thing to think about in the mornings.
5. Wireless Earbuds – Pick yourself up a pair of wireless headphones that sit in your ears and can be controlled by a simple tap or swipe. Some of the more modern ones can even be used to answer phone calls. By going wireless you will be freed up to enjoy other activities on your mobile device, such as playing a round of poker at one of the Best Online Casino apps that your mobile has to offer.
Going to be a parent soon? You may want to think twice before putting your baby to sleep with an infant sleeping machine. A new study suggests that sound-generating devices might help them sleep but it could be harmful to their hearing. . Read more
Forget CarPlay, because this could be cooler. YouTuber DMCPat didn't wait around for the Apple sanctioned iPad integration so he built-in an iPad Mini complete with car-ready UI into the dash of his 1981 DeLorean. Read more
Believe it or not, we're still on a quest to look for creatures of the deep. That's why, China's deep-diving Jiaolong submersible will be getting some new 3D cameras to spot undocumented species in even pitch black waters. Read more