Decode This Conversation in Emoji To Reveal an Encrypted Text And Win RM100k If You Decipher It
Sep 08, 2015 13:42
This is an online exercise to get you familiar with how you can decrypt a message that uses what-looks-like gibberish strings of letters and numbers put together to get you ready for this challenge. If you answer correctly, an encrypted text for challenge will appear below. You need to retrieve all 3 to enter the challenge.
This is a conversation in Emoji. Can you guess what they are saying? Get all 3 correct and grab the secret encrypted texts you need to decode in the answers of the quiz.
Okay, you're almost ready. Now that you're familiar with how to look for clues, and you understand the basics of keys and hashes, submit your answers to this email.
Rules & regulations
1. This challenge is open to all Malaysians and Singaporeans to participate
2. Participant must decipher ALL the 3 encrypted messages correctly to be considered as a winner
3. Participant will need to provide their email address and contact number upon submission
4. Participant will need to submit ALL answers latest by 17th Sept 2015 at 12.00pm. Any late submissions will not be entertained
5. Participant to email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Organizers will only contact participants with the correct answers
7. Participants who successfully deciphered the messages will be
requested to do a demonstration to the organizers on the way the
messages were deciphered.
8. Submissions from participants who are related directly or indirectly
to the organizer and the rest of the team will be disqualified
As companies in the technology sector know how important security is for their users. That's why they update their systems with better functions so that nobody can easily access their data. In sight are the fingerprint sensors or the face recognition cameras. But there is nothing wrong with using traditional user and password methods. Read more
Whether you’re just getting started with digital marketing or you’ve been at it for a while, it’s easy to become engrossed in the day-to-day tasks without taking the time to look at the overall picture. The best analogy here is…swimming! If you swim with your head in the water and don’t look up every once in a while, it’s not difficult to end up away off in the wrong direction. It’s the same with your digital marketing strategy, and there are plenty of other reasons why you’ll want to make sure you have one in place. Read more
You have probably heard or know Microsoft Excel, but ... had you thought that there are powerful reasons to learn to use it with a certain level of depth? Do you know how to use it? What is your level? Read more