Decode This Conversation in Emoji To Reveal an Encrypted Text And Win RM100k If You Decipher It
Sep 08, 2015 13:42
This is an online exercise to get you familiar with how you can decrypt a message that uses what-looks-like gibberish strings of letters and numbers put together to get you ready for this challenge. If you answer correctly, an encrypted text for challenge will appear below. You need to retrieve all 3 to enter the challenge.
This is a conversation in Emoji. Can you guess what they are saying? Get all 3 correct and grab the secret encrypted texts you need to decode in the answers of the quiz.
Okay, you're almost ready. Now that you're familiar with how to look for clues, and you understand the basics of keys and hashes, submit your answers to this email.
Rules & regulations
1. This challenge is open to all Malaysians and Singaporeans to participate
2. Participant must decipher ALL the 3 encrypted messages correctly to be considered as a winner
3. Participant will need to provide their email address and contact number upon submission
4. Participant will need to submit ALL answers latest by 17th Sept 2015 at 12.00pm. Any late submissions will not be entertained
5. Participant to email the answers to email@example.com
6. Organizers will only contact participants with the correct answers
7. Participants who successfully deciphered the messages will be
requested to do a demonstration to the organizers on the way the
messages were deciphered.
8. Submissions from participants who are related directly or indirectly
to the organizer and the rest of the team will be disqualified
There was times when cable was important in our lives and allowed us to watch television in home with family or alone, however, today, media streaming devices are replacing cable TV and that is the reason we decided to show you why media streaming devices became so popular. In this particular article we are going to provide you with all relevant information that will provide you perfect idea what we are talking about. Read more
If we say that technology has completely changed the way people live their lives, then this will be a very true statement. Not only has technology contributed in getting knowledge about the human bodies, about our earth and a number of other things, it has also contributed to the field of construction. In the past, the way people used to go about the construction and the methods and machinery that was used in the construction field was totally different than what is being used now. Read more