Decode This Conversation in Emoji To Reveal an Encrypted Text And Win RM100k If You Decipher It
Sep 08, 2015 13:42
This is an online exercise to get you familiar with how you can decrypt a message that uses what-looks-like gibberish strings of letters and numbers put together to get you ready for this challenge. If you answer correctly, an encrypted text for challenge will appear below. You need to retrieve all 3 to enter the challenge.
This is a conversation in Emoji. Can you guess what they are saying? Get all 3 correct and grab the secret encrypted texts you need to decode in the answers of the quiz.
Okay, you're almost ready. Now that you're familiar with how to look for clues, and you understand the basics of keys and hashes, submit your answers to this email.
Rules & regulations
1. This challenge is open to all Malaysians and Singaporeans to participate
2. Participant must decipher ALL the 3 encrypted messages correctly to be considered as a winner
3. Participant will need to provide their email address and contact number upon submission
4. Participant will need to submit ALL answers latest by 17th Sept 2015 at 12.00pm. Any late submissions will not be entertained
5. Participant to email the answers to email@example.com
6. Organizers will only contact participants with the correct answers
7. Participants who successfully deciphered the messages will be
requested to do a demonstration to the organizers on the way the
messages were deciphered.
8. Submissions from participants who are related directly or indirectly
to the organizer and the rest of the team will be disqualified
Cryptocurrency has slowly but surely become a popular alternative to the government-backed currencies we are all familiar with. Most people feel that digital money is safer, easy to access and more flexible than the traditional notes and coins we use every day. Bitcoin is one such cryptocurrency that has taken the world by storm and has become the most valuable cyber asset according to experts. However, the world of Bitcoins is not all rainbows and sunshine. Bitcoin wallets are susceptible to hacking, virus attacks, and other cyber-crimes. Here is a list of the top Bitcoin wallets that would keep your money secure. Read more
Getting customers as a new business is not an easy task. Hence, most business people are ready to do anything in order to achieve this objective. Typical strategies implemented by businesses include, creating a website or use some form of advertising in order to create as much initial awareness as rapidly as possible. However, perhaps one of the most under used and possibly under rated methods is lead generation. Lead generation can actually play a major role in making your marketing strategies and is actually both beneficial to the customers and the businesses. However, who can help you with lead generation? There are many companies that offer these services and businesses do need to choose carefully who to work with. Why should you use lead generation businesses? There are many advantages of working with these businesses including: Read more