Decode This Conversation in Emoji To Reveal an Encrypted Text And Win RM100k If You Decipher It
Sep 08, 2015 13:42
This is an online exercise to get you familiar with how you can decrypt a message that uses what-looks-like gibberish strings of letters and numbers put together to get you ready for this challenge. If you answer correctly, an encrypted text for challenge will appear below. You need to retrieve all 3 to enter the challenge.
This is a conversation in Emoji. Can you guess what they are saying? Get all 3 correct and grab the secret encrypted texts you need to decode in the answers of the quiz.
Okay, you're almost ready. Now that you're familiar with how to look for clues, and you understand the basics of keys and hashes, submit your answers to this email.
Rules & regulations
1. This challenge is open to all Malaysians and Singaporeans to participate
2. Participant must decipher ALL the 3 encrypted messages correctly to be considered as a winner
3. Participant will need to provide their email address and contact number upon submission
4. Participant will need to submit ALL answers latest by 17th Sept 2015 at 12.00pm. Any late submissions will not be entertained
5. Participant to email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Organizers will only contact participants with the correct answers
7. Participants who successfully deciphered the messages will be
requested to do a demonstration to the organizers on the way the
messages were deciphered.
8. Submissions from participants who are related directly or indirectly
to the organizer and the rest of the team will be disqualified
For business owners and major corporations alike, one of the biggest concerns in moving product and making sales has always been visibility. In order to convince people to pay for your service of purchase your product, you must first make a positive impression on potential customers. Read more
The growth of social media has changed the way businesses and individuals see communication and entertainment. For business owners, social media platforms offer a host of opportunities, from brand-building to engaging customers. Researches say that individuals on social media are perceived receptive, especially when these users are active on these platforms for hours each day. Read more
There is no doubt that over recent years we have all become extremely reliant on mobile technology. People these days have not just one but multiple mobile devices to their names. It’s not just adults that have them either, as it was in years gone by. These days, youngsters that have not even reached their teens have mobile devices that they use on a daily basis. So, what exactly is behind this obsession? Read more