16 Not-So-Secret Google Hacks You Can Use To Harness Its Potential
Mar 13, 2015 15:02
Google hacks are aplenty, and here's a list of practical things you might just use when you're running a search for something. These hacks are actually quite useful, and could save you some time when you're looking for anything. Check it out below:
1. Get Google to do your math problems.
2. Convert currency and units.
3. Put quaotation marks in search term to search in exact order.
4. Fill in the blanks with an asterisks to get Google to complete your search
5. Search 100 years' worht of digitzed newspapers.
6. Put ".." in between two numbers to search within that range.
7. Search for a specific file type like PDF or Powerpoint by typing something like this: filetype:PPT
8. Add "intitle:" in front of your search to produce results with that term in the title of the webpage.
9. Search the name of the holiday and it will tell you what date it will be on.
10. Define a word by typing "define" in front, followed by the word.
11. Translate text to any language.
12. Include "anagram" in your search and Google will make anagrams for you.
13. Calculate your tip with Google's "tip calculator"
14. Search for "Books by" with the name of the author and Google will display all their works.
15. Set a timer by typing "set time for" and the amount of time you need.
16. Remove certain words in your search term by including a minus sign (-) to exclude them.
Only a small number of online casinos are creating their own games. Most of them are using software developers and providers that are focused on casino games. The popularity of online gambling has led to an expansion of this industry. This means that there are many casino software developers today, but not all of them are equal. Read more
Verifying emails in bulk means verifying many emails at once. If you have a large database, this service will be of great benefit to your business, because it will help you reach all the people who subscribed to your emails. As your deliverability improves, your marketing campaigns will perform better and, eventually, you will notice more sales. Read more