16 Not-So-Secret Google Hacks You Can Use To Harness Its Potential
Mar 13, 2015 15:02
Google hacks are aplenty, and here's a list of practical things you might just use when you're running a search for something. These hacks are actually quite useful, and could save you some time when you're looking for anything. Check it out below:
1. Get Google to do your math problems.
2. Convert currency and units.
3. Put quaotation marks in search term to search in exact order.
4. Fill in the blanks with an asterisks to get Google to complete your search
5. Search 100 years' worht of digitzed newspapers.
6. Put ".." in between two numbers to search within that range.
7. Search for a specific file type like PDF or Powerpoint by typing something like this: filetype:PPT
8. Add "intitle:" in front of your search to produce results with that term in the title of the webpage.
9. Search the name of the holiday and it will tell you what date it will be on.
10. Define a word by typing "define" in front, followed by the word.
11. Translate text to any language.
12. Include "anagram" in your search and Google will make anagrams for you.
13. Calculate your tip with Google's "tip calculator"
14. Search for "Books by" with the name of the author and Google will display all their works.
15. Set a timer by typing "set time for" and the amount of time you need.
16. Remove certain words in your search term by including a minus sign (-) to exclude them.
Ceres is designed around a Classic Sound, single tube architecture. The Dual-Triode tube amplifies the incoming signal which is then routed to the Class-A Solid State buffer to provide the proper power to drive a wide variety of headphones. User selectable attenuation and output impedance insure the best sound possible. Read more
How does going home to a clean and cozy house make you feel? After a long day and all the stress at work, looking forward to an orderly house with your warm couch while sipping wine or coffee, and eating your favorite food definitely sounds and feels like heaven. Read more
Success in recovering VAT can be achieved with accurate knowledge and practice. The process is complex and necessitates major investments in resources. Due to improper handling of the recovery process, many companies miss out on major savings. It’s essential to understand the areas, conditions and possible methods for recovery because VAT rules change constantly. Read more