Teenager's Samsung Goes into Flames After She Put It Under Her Pillow
Jul 29, 2014 11:07
Here's something you don't want to do. Don't smother your phone, because it could catch fire. Samsung is already feeling the heat with Xiaomi beating them up, and now they've got to deal with this.
A 13 year old was jolted awake when her Samsung Galaxy S4 caught on fire after it slipped beneath her pillow.
Ariel Tolfree woke up smelling something burning.
Her dad, Thomas believed the phone overheated and has become unrecognizable.
The whole phone melted. Thank goodness she wasn't hurt.
Samsung says their products are safe and that the teen was to blame. spokesperson said the user guide specifies not to let the phone be smothered with bedding, which “could restrict airflow and cause a fire.”
They pointed out that the battery was a replacement unit and not an original unit from their company.
Samsung wants to investigate the burned phone and said they will replace her phone, bedding, mattress and pillow.
Ceres is designed around a Classic Sound, single tube architecture. The Dual-Triode tube amplifies the incoming signal which is then routed to the Class-A Solid State buffer to provide the proper power to drive a wide variety of headphones. User selectable attenuation and output impedance insure the best sound possible. Read more
How does going home to a clean and cozy house make you feel? After a long day and all the stress at work, looking forward to an orderly house with your warm couch while sipping wine or coffee, and eating your favorite food definitely sounds and feels like heaven. Read more
Success in recovering VAT can be achieved with accurate knowledge and practice. The process is complex and necessitates major investments in resources. Due to improper handling of the recovery process, many companies miss out on major savings. It’s essential to understand the areas, conditions and possible methods for recovery because VAT rules change constantly. Read more