Internet Hacks That Will Change the Way You Use It
Jul 30, 2014 09:16
You probably use the Internet for more things than you like these days. So instead of wasting time, here are some hacks that will change the way you use it. There's even Easter eggs hiding in websites!
1. Ctrl + Shift + T opens up your last closed tab
2. Hold "S" + Right Click on an image to do a reverse image search
3. Drag an image to the search bar
4. Press Ctrl + Enter to Add".com" to any word you type in the URL Bar
5. Hold down "Cntrl" when clicking a link to open in a new tab
6. Turn your browser into a notepad
Here's the text: data:text/html,%20<html%20contenteditable><Title>Notepad</Title>
7. Do it in night mode
Here's the code: data:text/html;charset=utf-8,%20<title>Notepad%20(Nightmode)</title><body%20contenteditable%20style="font-family:%20DejaVu;font-weight:bold;background:#1E1E1E;color:#FFFFFF;font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;max-width:80rem;margin:0%20auto;padding:2rem;"%20spellcheck="false">
8. Get Google.com outside the US
Or if you're outside the US visit www.google.com/ncr for an un-redirected homepage.
9. Press Ctrl + Shift + N to open an incognito browser window
10. Turn off auto-play video on Facebook
11. Mute an email thread in Gmail
12. Calculate the bacon number of any celebrity
13. Play retro video games in Google images
In Google Images type in “Atari Breakout."
14. Destroy this random website
Go to daskeyboard.com daskeyboard.com and click “destroy this site” at the bottom. You get to blast the page away Space Invaders style!
15. Find hidden easter eggs with the Konami code.
The famous Konami code is “Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A” and if you type it into certain websites it unleashes a cool easter egg. Go to these webpages and type it in for a whimsical surprise.
For business owners and major corporations alike, one of the biggest concerns in moving product and making sales has always been visibility. In order to convince people to pay for your service of purchase your product, you must first make a positive impression on potential customers. Read more
Mac is one of the most preferred smart devices or laptops available in the market today. It is not only a great laptop for work related jobs but is in general good for gaming and recreational activities as well. The growing popularity of Mac has led to the increase in sales over the years with millions of laptops finding their way into our homes. Read more
Three-dimensional printing technology is maturing rapidly, and it’s transforming prototyping in the process. The global 3-D printing market will expand at a compound annual growth rate of 15.4 percent between 2016 and 2022, Wise Guy Reports projects. Prototyping will drive the largest share of this growth, with healthcare applications such as 3-D-printed knee and hip joints experiencing the highest growth rate. Read more