20 Incredible Google Search Hacks You Need to Know
Jul 10, 2014 09:37
Think you know how to use Google like a pro? You probably didn't know some of these hacks. They're great! In fact, Google is so much more useful than just search. Check out what you've been missing all this while:
1. Use it as a timer.
2. Calculate how much to tip your server.
3. Type in an important day and Google will provide you with the date.
4. Find out movie release dates.
5. Find out what time TV shows are airing.
6. Find your band's whole catalog.
7. Find all the books by your favorite author.
8. Look up flight schedules.
9. Find out what time the sun rises in your city.
10. Do your homework for you (not all of them).
11. Or do a "barrel roll"
12. You can get Google to tilt a little.
13. Unless you want to go into an infinite loop, don't search for recursion.
14. Search "Anagram" and you'll get a few anagrams.
15. Type in festivus and you'll see a pole on the side.
16. If you're feeling super nerdy, you can use its binary and hexadecimal function.
For business owners and major corporations alike, one of the biggest concerns in moving product and making sales has always been visibility. In order to convince people to pay for your service of purchase your product, you must first make a positive impression on potential customers. Read more
Business owners who want to provide their employees with the latest and greatest technology for their work may feel like they are in a catch-22 situation. While they are happy to spring for state-of-the-art equipment, these devices will probably be outdated in a matter of weeks. Read more
Mac is one of the most preferred smart devices or laptops available in the market today. It is not only a great laptop for work related jobs but is in general good for gaming and recreational activities as well. The growing popularity of Mac has led to the increase in sales over the years with millions of laptops finding their way into our homes. Read more