20 Incredible Google Search Hacks You Need to Know
Jul 10, 2014 09:37
Think you know how to use Google like a pro? You probably didn't know some of these hacks. They're great! In fact, Google is so much more useful than just search. Check out what you've been missing all this while:
1. Use it as a timer.
2. Calculate how much to tip your server.
3. Type in an important day and Google will provide you with the date.
4. Find out movie release dates.
5. Find out what time TV shows are airing.
6. Find your band's whole catalog.
7. Find all the books by your favorite author.
8. Look up flight schedules.
9. Find out what time the sun rises in your city.
10. Do your homework for you (not all of them).
11. Or do a "barrel roll"
12. You can get Google to tilt a little.
13. Unless you want to go into an infinite loop, don't search for recursion.
14. Search "Anagram" and you'll get a few anagrams.
15. Type in festivus and you'll see a pole on the side.
16. If you're feeling super nerdy, you can use its binary and hexadecimal function.
By the time your children receive a new iPad, they will be curious and play with it all day long. The problem is that you don’t know what they are doing with the iPad. To keep them secure from any dangerous or abuse virtual activities, it is better to use iPad spy app. To get trusted and reputable iPad spy app, you may use iKeyMonitor to help you. Read more
When learning about forex trading, you can choose to either start by taking the direct approach or the indirect approach. With the direct approach, you familiarize yourself with the core aspects of the trade. With the indirect approach, you mainly focus on the alternative side of the trade in general. Both the direct and indirect approaches are necessary to be a great trader. Among the vital issues you can learn about when focusing on the indirect approach are the things to avoid in forex trading. The following are the 7 things you must avoid to succeed in forex trading. Read more