I know that there's a lawsuit going on and the not-so-safe MagSafe fire hazard can be a serious issue, but I look at these images and think "hmmm—burned marshmallows." Kind of scary, though:
Ken Brinkman seems to be the last public victim:
"Smoke was pouring out the seam between the unibody and bottom enclosure. I actually burned my hand pretty badly ripping the adapter out. Oh man. This is really scary because what if I didn't wake up? It could have burned my house down."
Note to self: Don't fall asleep again with the MacBook in bed. [Ken photo via TUAW]
Running your business can be overwhelming at times. You want to make sure your employees are present, that payment options are easy and seamless for clients, and you want your database marketing to be on point at all times. Is there a piece of equipment that can run your credit card processing while also helping you store your database marketing ideas? Yes, there is. The Clover pos systems by Merchant Account Solutions offer you a great way to run your company from the palm of your hand. Read more
Lots of people are focused on how we're going to escape our planet. They want to colonize another world because it's only a matter of time before earth becomes uninhabitable. Maybe they're getting too far ahead of themselves and they should be focusing their efforts on something else. Read more
Quite a lot of people started making a living off Youtube recently. As Youtube has started accommodating video-makers to a greater extent, it has become more commercial. From Vlogs to tutorials, you can find channels producing every kind of content for their fans. Read more