Our phones provide us an endless means of communication. Whether you are getting a new phone, or looking to upgrade your existing model, here are the top 5 accessories that you need for your phone:
1. Phone Case: As important as our phones are, they are unfortunately very fragile. Protect your phone with a plastic or wooden phone case. The wooden phone case is the latest trend in phone cases and is both durable and stylish. For extra personality, consider adding a themed case.
2. Card Holder: Keep all of your important things in one place with a card holder. Now you can get the newest iPhone 7 card holder- or an older model, depending on the type of phone that you own.
3. Wallet Case: If you need a bit more room, something bigger may be best -iPhone 7 plus wallet case is on the market and available for users. A good wallet case can also double as a handbag for a night out where a bulky purse or back pack will get in the way.
4. Car Mount: With new laws about hand held devices taking effect, a car mount for your phone is an absolute must have- especially if you are constantly on the go. Try to place your car mount near eye level so that you minimize looking away from the road.
5. Screen Protector: Depending on the type of plastic or wooden phone case you choose, you will most likely need a screen protector. Our phones are mostly made up of giant screens which run the risk of cracking or getting wet. A broken screen can be expensive to fix and may require you to buy a new phone- so a screen protector is a good investment.
There are many ways to personalize your phone with apps and accessories. What you buy is ultimately up to your taste and specific needs, but these accessories are handy for any style.
If you are looking forward to rank your website on top, you might have asked SEO experts a common question – how much time does it take to reach the top rank on Google? The answer is complicated and can never be definite. Read more
It is, without doubt, evident that SEO has had a massive impact in the internet world today, so much that emerging website owners are already informed on techniques like keyword SERP tracking to give the ultimate SEO value to their site. Additionally, useful tools have come up, such as the social network checker that allows web owners, bloggers, small business owners as well as large enterprises check whether the content they share on social media have an impact on their overall digital marketing strategy, and it is affecting the overall ranking of their sites. Read more
Demand for 3D printing has exploded in recent years with hundreds of new 3D printer producers being developed to help meet this huge growth in demand. So, who are the new trailblazers in the industry? We take a look at the top five manufacturers of 3D printers, who are set to shape the industry with new products and innovations. Read more