Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 12:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
Like an acquired palate, pulling off a videoconference call just right requires some getting used to. A few adjustments here and there over several sessions will help you fine-tune your video-call setup strategy to obtain the best lighting position, camera angle, and atmosphere to ensure that your company conference runs as smoothly as possible. Read more
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your current grow lights or you’re getting into growing for the first time, finding the best lighting option is no small endeavor. There are so many considerations . . . and so much information to juggle. Read more
All of you want to watch videos in HD quality regardless of what type it is. Effectively anybody can utilize the vidmate app as a result of its adaptability and easy to understand interface. Aside from this stimulation, you can't ready to discover much fun in anything. It incorporates different video gushing sites, for example, Instagram, YouTube, Daily Motion and some more. Yet, when comes to pick the correct application you fall into a great deal of confusion. Read more