Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 12:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
Being Smart with Smartphone Since its invention, Smartphones are fast becoming one of the most sought after gadget in the world. Smartphone companies around the world are coming up with new models in every six months or one year max. You as a consumer are waiting patiently for your preferred phone and when it will ultimately come to your hand we are sure we will be more than happy. Read more
The software development industry is ever-evolving. New technologies are enabling projects to be completed quicker, more securely than ever before, and with better quality results. Artificial Intelligence, progressive web apps and blockchain technology are some of the trends that we expect to see making a real impact in the industry in 2019. Read more