Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 12:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
OK, we all have heard that concepts are everything when it comes to management and business. However, they do not come easy. In fact, most people come up with loads of ideas almost everyday about a new plan or a new business they are thinking about investing in. Read more
People these days are very busy; they don't have time for entertainment. They look for short entertaining and relaxing moments whenever they are free. They watch movies or listen to music videos on their smart phones. They need internet for the same. There are places where you can't get the internet connection to watch those videos so downloading apps like Vidmate are very helpful. Read more
Internet connection is important for the success of any event these days. That explains why event Wi-Fi is the top two most profitable services that many venues sell. Yet not many event venues bother to upgrade their Wi-Fi infrastructure so it can meet the required bandwidth for big crowds with multiple devices. Read more