Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 12:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
As companies in the technology sector know how important security is for their users. That's why they update their systems with better functions so that nobody can easily access their data. In sight are the fingerprint sensors or the face recognition cameras. But there is nothing wrong with using traditional user and password methods. Read more
Whether you’re just getting started with digital marketing or you’ve been at it for a while, it’s easy to become engrossed in the day-to-day tasks without taking the time to look at the overall picture. The best analogy here is…swimming! If you swim with your head in the water and don’t look up every once in a while, it’s not difficult to end up away off in the wrong direction. It’s the same with your digital marketing strategy, and there are plenty of other reasons why you’ll want to make sure you have one in place. Read more
You have probably heard or know Microsoft Excel, but ... had you thought that there are powerful reasons to learn to use it with a certain level of depth? Do you know how to use it? What is your level? Read more