Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 12:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
If you are someone who is interested in building a networking career, you should consider obtaining an associated certification. There are a lot of certificates to choose from, but Cisco CCNA is one of the most notable credentials. Cisco is one of the biggest networking companies in the world, which has a great reputation. Read more
The first ball of IPL 2020 has already been bowled on 19 September 2020, and this year’s IPL edition is all set to run over two months. Residing in the USA, you might be searching for a platform to watch IPL live streaming because the Sling TV (Willow) and Dish TV aren't broadcasting live this year. Read more
When shopping for the right tools, there are many things to consider when purchasing for a workshop. If you choose a reputable company, then you will have a great tool that will last you a long time and give you great use for many years. Read more