Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 12:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
By the time your children receive a new iPad, they will be curious and play with it all day long. The problem is that you don’t know what they are doing with the iPad. To keep them secure from any dangerous or abuse virtual activities, it is better to use iPad spy app. To get trusted and reputable iPad spy app, you may use iKeyMonitor to help you. Read more
When learning about forex trading, you can choose to either start by taking the direct approach or the indirect approach. With the direct approach, you familiarize yourself with the core aspects of the trade. With the indirect approach, you mainly focus on the alternative side of the trade in general. Both the direct and indirect approaches are necessary to be a great trader. Among the vital issues you can learn about when focusing on the indirect approach are the things to avoid in forex trading. The following are the 7 things you must avoid to succeed in forex trading. Read more