Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 12:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
For business owners and major corporations alike, one of the biggest concerns in moving product and making sales has always been visibility. In order to convince people to pay for your service of purchase your product, you must first make a positive impression on potential customers. Read more
The growth of social media has changed the way businesses and individuals see communication and entertainment. For business owners, social media platforms offer a host of opportunities, from brand-building to engaging customers. Researches say that individuals on social media are perceived receptive, especially when these users are active on these platforms for hours each day. Read more
There is no doubt that over recent years we have all become extremely reliant on mobile technology. People these days have not just one but multiple mobile devices to their names. It’s not just adults that have them either, as it was in years gone by. These days, youngsters that have not even reached their teens have mobile devices that they use on a daily basis. So, what exactly is behind this obsession? Read more