Use These 16 Tips to Take Beautiful Videos With Your Phone
Sep 18, 2015 12:53
Who needs a real camera these days? Your phone is as good as anything you can have with you. All you need is a few pro tips to make really great videos. Not just great, but stunning ones too! From techniques, to filters, to accessories, there's a lot you'll find useful.
1. Use a tripod to keep your device steady.
2. Don’t have a tripod? Here’s a time lapse hack: use Gaffer’s Tape.
3. Slow-motion makes it more complex.
4. Upload slow-motion videos to Instagram using third-party apps like Slow Fast Slow (Free, iOS) or reAction (Free, Android).
5. Add filters to your videos with Chromic (Free, iOS).
6. Turn boring group shots into mesmerizing cinemagraphs with Flixel (free, iOS).
7. Add wide borders to your landscape-oriented videos, with Squaready (Free, iOS).
8. Hyperlapse (Free, iOS), stabilizes footage, and is a great way to capture children or pets.
9. Crop on the Fly (Free, iOS) crops videos on a frame-by-frame basis.
10. For more powerful video editing, use Adobe Clip (Free, iOS) or KineMaster (Free, Android).
11. Add a lens attachment.
12. Lens hack: binoculars and telescopes are great DIY lenses.
13. Shooting videos drains your phone’s battery — bring a backup.
14. Use your earbuds to trigger the shutter.
15. Use your phone’s AE/AF (auto-exposure and auto-focus) lock.
There was times when cable was important in our lives and allowed us to watch television in home with family or alone, however, today, media streaming devices are replacing cable TV and that is the reason we decided to show you why media streaming devices became so popular. In this particular article we are going to provide you with all relevant information that will provide you perfect idea what we are talking about. Read more
If we say that technology has completely changed the way people live their lives, then this will be a very true statement. Not only has technology contributed in getting knowledge about the human bodies, about our earth and a number of other things, it has also contributed to the field of construction. In the past, the way people used to go about the construction and the methods and machinery that was used in the construction field was totally different than what is being used now. Read more