Tech myths are here to stay unfortunately, but if you want to be savvy enough, just check out a bunch of myths that aren't true at all. Put them to rest and spread the word. Here are a bunch of 13 tech myths you should stop believing already:
1. Macs don't get viruses. FALSE.
2. Emptying the trash can does not delete your files forever.
3. Magnets will not destroy your data.
4. The camera with the most megapixels will not take the best photos.
5. Gold plated HDMI cables are not superior to normal ones.
6. Charging your phone overnight won't damage your battery. There was a time this was true, but battery technology has advanced since then.
7. You do not need to drain your battery, ever.
8. If you post a status, pic, or anything else declaring you disagree with an agreement you've made online does not invalidate the agreement.
9. Jailbreaking your phone is not illegal. In most places.
10. Putting metal in the microwave won't always make it spark. But still, don't even think of doing it. Please.
11. The strength of your signal is not the strength of your phone call. The bars represent the signal of the nearest cell tower.
12. Private browsing does not hide your information. ISP, ad trackers, and the sites you visit can still track you.
13. Playing video games won't make you fat, lazy, or violent. You'll have no social life if you play it for hours end every day of your life, though.
For business owners and major corporations alike, one of the biggest concerns in moving product and making sales has always been visibility. In order to convince people to pay for your service of purchase your product, you must first make a positive impression on potential customers. Read more
The growth of social media has changed the way businesses and individuals see communication and entertainment. For business owners, social media platforms offer a host of opportunities, from brand-building to engaging customers. Researches say that individuals on social media are perceived receptive, especially when these users are active on these platforms for hours each day. Read more
There is no doubt that over recent years we have all become extremely reliant on mobile technology. People these days have not just one but multiple mobile devices to their names. It’s not just adults that have them either, as it was in years gone by. These days, youngsters that have not even reached their teens have mobile devices that they use on a daily basis. So, what exactly is behind this obsession? Read more