Tech myths are here to stay unfortunately, but if you want to be savvy enough, just check out a bunch of myths that aren't true at all. Put them to rest and spread the word. Here are a bunch of 13 tech myths you should stop believing already:
1. Macs don't get viruses. FALSE.
2. Emptying the trash can does not delete your files forever.
3. Magnets will not destroy your data.
4. The camera with the most megapixels will not take the best photos.
5. Gold plated HDMI cables are not superior to normal ones.
6. Charging your phone overnight won't damage your battery. There was a time this was true, but battery technology has advanced since then.
7. You do not need to drain your battery, ever.
8. If you post a status, pic, or anything else declaring you disagree with an agreement you've made online does not invalidate the agreement.
9. Jailbreaking your phone is not illegal. In most places.
10. Putting metal in the microwave won't always make it spark. But still, don't even think of doing it. Please.
11. The strength of your signal is not the strength of your phone call. The bars represent the signal of the nearest cell tower.
12. Private browsing does not hide your information. ISP, ad trackers, and the sites you visit can still track you.
13. Playing video games won't make you fat, lazy, or violent. You'll have no social life if you play it for hours end every day of your life, though.
Ceres is designed around a Classic Sound, single tube architecture. The Dual-Triode tube amplifies the incoming signal which is then routed to the Class-A Solid State buffer to provide the proper power to drive a wide variety of headphones. User selectable attenuation and output impedance insure the best sound possible. Read more
How does going home to a clean and cozy house make you feel? After a long day and all the stress at work, looking forward to an orderly house with your warm couch while sipping wine or coffee, and eating your favorite food definitely sounds and feels like heaven. Read more
Success in recovering VAT can be achieved with accurate knowledge and practice. The process is complex and necessitates major investments in resources. Due to improper handling of the recovery process, many companies miss out on major savings. It’s essential to understand the areas, conditions and possible methods for recovery because VAT rules change constantly. Read more