Tech myths are here to stay unfortunately, but if you want to be savvy enough, just check out a bunch of myths that aren't true at all. Put them to rest and spread the word. Here are a bunch of 13 tech myths you should stop believing already:
1. Macs don't get viruses. FALSE.
2. Emptying the trash can does not delete your files forever.
3. Magnets will not destroy your data.
4. The camera with the most megapixels will not take the best photos.
5. Gold plated HDMI cables are not superior to normal ones.
6. Charging your phone overnight won't damage your battery. There was a time this was true, but battery technology has advanced since then.
7. You do not need to drain your battery, ever.
8. If you post a status, pic, or anything else declaring you disagree with an agreement you've made online does not invalidate the agreement.
9. Jailbreaking your phone is not illegal. In most places.
10. Putting metal in the microwave won't always make it spark. But still, don't even think of doing it. Please.
11. The strength of your signal is not the strength of your phone call. The bars represent the signal of the nearest cell tower.
12. Private browsing does not hide your information. ISP, ad trackers, and the sites you visit can still track you.
13. Playing video games won't make you fat, lazy, or violent. You'll have no social life if you play it for hours end every day of your life, though.
The security of the child is significant, and numerous applications are acquainted with manage the security estimations. Spying can be accepted as the negative thing, however with regards to the security of the children, barely any applications are acquainted with watch out for the exercises of the children. Read more
A humidifier in your house is a necessity rather than a luxury. It helps deal with allergies, dry skin, or illnesses; thus, you need it to improve your life. However, you may be on a budget and need a humidifier within a certain price range. There are factors you have to consider before you buy your ideal humidifier. Here are some of them. Read more
Franchising may, at times, seem like a frivolous game where you can incorporate your ideas with a growth plan, marketing strategies, and expect it to thrive. However, in reality, franchising is absolutely different. Instead, you will need to make the correct choices and avoid certain pitfalls to have a franchise’s viability. Therefore, narrow down to the following rundowns to increase your chances of being successful in a franchise startup. Read more