The complaints about Apple's new bendable iPhone 6 Plus is making its rounds on social media, and here's a round up of all the jokes we've seen so far. Apparently, Apple is said to be replacing the bent iPhones if they pass the "visual inspection" and qualify for warranty replacement. Check out the jokes:
1. Now, if only he mentioned it first..
2. The next upcoming movie blockbuster:
3. The design team had something else in mind.
4. Samsung is good at trolling Apple.
5. Your iPhone 6 Plus after one week.
6. It has new accessories too.
7. Apple will start selling repair kits.
8. A guide to know how to put your phone in your pants.
9. Bend-free pants.
10. The old school calculator could have been a trend-setter.
11. iPhone 6 Plus origami.
12. Kit Kat's brilliant troll.
13. Heineken joins in the fun.
14. Amnesty International decided to make it about issues that really matter.
15. If gadgets had Tinder.
16. Who's on the new board of Apple.
17. Motorola's Razr never looked sexier.
18. The original bender.
19. If TV screens are curved these days, why not phones?
20. Nokia's banana phone could be back in fashion now.
By the time your children receive a new iPad, they will be curious and play with it all day long. The problem is that you don’t know what they are doing with the iPad. To keep them secure from any dangerous or abuse virtual activities, it is better to use iPad spy app. To get trusted and reputable iPad spy app, you may use iKeyMonitor to help you. Read more
When learning about forex trading, you can choose to either start by taking the direct approach or the indirect approach. With the direct approach, you familiarize yourself with the core aspects of the trade. With the indirect approach, you mainly focus on the alternative side of the trade in general. Both the direct and indirect approaches are necessary to be a great trader. Among the vital issues you can learn about when focusing on the indirect approach are the things to avoid in forex trading. The following are the 7 things you must avoid to succeed in forex trading. Read more