The complaints about Apple's new bendable iPhone 6 Plus is making its rounds on social media, and here's a round up of all the jokes we've seen so far. Apparently, Apple is said to be replacing the bent iPhones if they pass the "visual inspection" and qualify for warranty replacement. Check out the jokes:
1. Now, if only he mentioned it first..
2. The next upcoming movie blockbuster:
3. The design team had something else in mind.
4. Samsung is good at trolling Apple.
5. Your iPhone 6 Plus after one week.
6. It has new accessories too.
7. Apple will start selling repair kits.
8. A guide to know how to put your phone in your pants.
9. Bend-free pants.
10. The old school calculator could have been a trend-setter.
11. iPhone 6 Plus origami.
12. Kit Kat's brilliant troll.
13. Heineken joins in the fun.
14. Amnesty International decided to make it about issues that really matter.
15. If gadgets had Tinder.
16. Who's on the new board of Apple.
17. Motorola's Razr never looked sexier.
18. The original bender.
19. If TV screens are curved these days, why not phones?
20. Nokia's banana phone could be back in fashion now.
For business owners and major corporations alike, one of the biggest concerns in moving product and making sales has always been visibility. In order to convince people to pay for your service of purchase your product, you must first make a positive impression on potential customers. Read more
The growth of social media has changed the way businesses and individuals see communication and entertainment. For business owners, social media platforms offer a host of opportunities, from brand-building to engaging customers. Researches say that individuals on social media are perceived receptive, especially when these users are active on these platforms for hours each day. Read more
There is no doubt that over recent years we have all become extremely reliant on mobile technology. People these days have not just one but multiple mobile devices to their names. It’s not just adults that have them either, as it was in years gone by. These days, youngsters that have not even reached their teens have mobile devices that they use on a daily basis. So, what exactly is behind this obsession? Read more