The complaints about Apple's new bendable iPhone 6 Plus is making its rounds on social media, and here's a round up of all the jokes we've seen so far. Apparently, Apple is said to be replacing the bent iPhones if they pass the "visual inspection" and qualify for warranty replacement. Check out the jokes:
1. Now, if only he mentioned it first..
2. The next upcoming movie blockbuster:
3. The design team had something else in mind.
4. Samsung is good at trolling Apple.
5. Your iPhone 6 Plus after one week.
6. It has new accessories too.
7. Apple will start selling repair kits.
8. A guide to know how to put your phone in your pants.
9. Bend-free pants.
10. The old school calculator could have been a trend-setter.
11. iPhone 6 Plus origami.
12. Kit Kat's brilliant troll.
13. Heineken joins in the fun.
14. Amnesty International decided to make it about issues that really matter.
15. If gadgets had Tinder.
16. Who's on the new board of Apple.
17. Motorola's Razr never looked sexier.
18. The original bender.
19. If TV screens are curved these days, why not phones?
20. Nokia's banana phone could be back in fashion now.
Nowadays youtube is the second largest and most popular search engine in the whole world. A large diversity of videos on youtube makes it an endless source of entertainment. Approximately billion hours are spent by people on youtube. Read more
What does MKV file stand for? A file with the .MKV file extension is a Matroska Video file. It’s an advanced multimedia container just like MOV and AVI, but what makes it different is its capacity to hold an unlimited number of audios, video and subtitle files. Read more
Bitcoin has been around for more than a decade now. People have become so used to this new way of investment that they are finding it quite interesting. People have been busy investing and trying to become rich with this new form of technology to earn huge amount of money. Read more