22 Examples of How The French Couldn't Predict The Future Back in 1900
Jun 17, 2014 15:22
These images were drawn by Jean-Marc Côté and other French artists. They were to be used in cigarette and cigar boxes for the 1900 World Exhibition in Paris. Needless to say, they were pretty far off on all their predictions of the future. Some of them are hilarious too!
1. Aerial Battles or What a Slow Way To Die
2. Correspondence Cinema or FaceTime Version 0
3. Auto Rollers - Inline Skates! 1
4. Air Ships Or Hybrid Vehicles!
5. Air Hunters or Birds can't fly away now.
6. Whale Buses or The Best Way to Travel by Sea.
7. Underwater Croquet should have existed.
8. The Torpedo Plane or Are Those Wings?
9. Madame at her Toilette or Best Dame Toilet in The World!
10. A Monster of the Abyss or Super Mario version 0.
14. Aviation Police. Stop! In the name of love and wine.
11. Brain Caps at School or The Matrix.
12. A race in the Pacific or Aquaman Exists!
18. Seahorse Divers or Ocean Segway
15. Fishing for Seagulls or What the heck?
21. Aerial Firemen
17. Electric Scrubbing or Roomba!
16. Easy Farming or Automation!
19. The new-fangled Barber
20. In hot Pursuit - New age-Police
13. The Little Eagle-Nest Robbers or The Weirdest Thing from France Today..
There was times when cable was important in our lives and allowed us to watch television in home with family or alone, however, today, media streaming devices are replacing cable TV and that is the reason we decided to show you why media streaming devices became so popular. In this particular article we are going to provide you with all relevant information that will provide you perfect idea what we are talking about. Read more
If we say that technology has completely changed the way people live their lives, then this will be a very true statement. Not only has technology contributed in getting knowledge about the human bodies, about our earth and a number of other things, it has also contributed to the field of construction. In the past, the way people used to go about the construction and the methods and machinery that was used in the construction field was totally different than what is being used now. Read more