22 Examples of How The French Couldn't Predict The Future Back in 1900
Jun 17, 2014 15:22
These images were drawn by Jean-Marc Côté and other French artists. They were to be used in cigarette and cigar boxes for the 1900 World Exhibition in Paris. Needless to say, they were pretty far off on all their predictions of the future. Some of them are hilarious too!
1. Aerial Battles or What a Slow Way To Die
2. Correspondence Cinema or FaceTime Version 0
3. Auto Rollers - Inline Skates! 1
4. Air Ships Or Hybrid Vehicles!
5. Air Hunters or Birds can't fly away now.
6. Whale Buses or The Best Way to Travel by Sea.
7. Underwater Croquet should have existed.
8. The Torpedo Plane or Are Those Wings?
9. Madame at her Toilette or Best Dame Toilet in The World!
10. A Monster of the Abyss or Super Mario version 0.
14. Aviation Police. Stop! In the name of love and wine.
11. Brain Caps at School or The Matrix.
12. A race in the Pacific or Aquaman Exists!
18. Seahorse Divers or Ocean Segway
15. Fishing for Seagulls or What the heck?
21. Aerial Firemen
17. Electric Scrubbing or Roomba!
16. Easy Farming or Automation!
19. The new-fangled Barber
20. In hot Pursuit - New age-Police
13. The Little Eagle-Nest Robbers or The Weirdest Thing from France Today..
If you are looking forward to rank your website on top, you might have asked SEO experts a common question – how much time does it take to reach the top rank on Google? The answer is complicated and can never be definite. Read more
It is, without doubt, evident that SEO has had a massive impact in the internet world today, so much that emerging website owners are already informed on techniques like keyword SERP tracking to give the ultimate SEO value to their site. Additionally, useful tools have come up, such as the social network checker that allows web owners, bloggers, small business owners as well as large enterprises check whether the content they share on social media have an impact on their overall digital marketing strategy, and it is affecting the overall ranking of their sites. Read more
Demand for 3D printing has exploded in recent years with hundreds of new 3D printer producers being developed to help meet this huge growth in demand. So, who are the new trailblazers in the industry? We take a look at the top five manufacturers of 3D printers, who are set to shape the industry with new products and innovations. Read more