What to Consider When Choosing Dental Restoration Materials
Aug 28, 2020 14:43
Dental materials are part of daily dental practice and the dental market produces a variety of dental restoration materials for a different type of restorations. Choosing and selecting the right type of dental restoration material is quite challenging. Old are the days when using amalgam was quite common for restoring different types of teeth. Many factors have to be considered when selecting a specific type of dental restoration material such as patient preference, clinician choice, and area-specific or tooth compatibility.
Restoring teeth is a precise treatment and it should be done from qualified dental experts. In addition to that, choosing the right type of dental restoration material is crucial. Myriad of dental restoration material is available in the market, to provide the best care for the patients that not only restore the teeth functions but also enhances the aesthetics to a great level. On the other hand, the availability of several dental restoration materials in the market makes it a little confusing for dental experts to choose the most suitable type that best full fills each patient's concern and requirements. Also, a dental restoration material eventually serves the tooth for a longer duration if chosen correctly depending on the type of tooth that is being restored.
When choosing dental restoration materials, it is best to consider the following factors:
- Selecting a dental restoration material is dependent on the method and type of restoration that is recommended for specific teeth for example a direct or indirect restoration or any anterior or posterior teeth. Patient's preferences should also be considered while opting for a specific type of dental restoration material.
- Before choosing a dental restoration material it is best to do some research and analyze the available data and weigh the pros and cons of certain dental restoration material.
- Aesthetics in relation to the durability of the material should be weighed.
- Abnormal occlusal forces in conditions such as TMJ and masticatory muscle disorder, tooth wear, periodontal disruption, etc. can harm the type of dental restoration material that is being used. The occlusal risk from such conditions needs to be minimized and sorted out.
- During the restoration, sub-gingival deep fillings are subjected to moisture hence it is best to look for the cemented restoration materials.
Aidite 3D pro-Zir is a natural monolithic zirconia material used widely in restoration dentistry for multiple either direct or indirect procedures. Aidite manufactures it in a variety of natural shades that are aesthetically pleasing. This zirconia material exhibits excellent physical and chemical properties such as high strength, high-grade translucency, and durable. This restorative dental material is easy to handle and the final dental restorations can be delivered in less time.
Aidite Biomic Stain and Glaze are used universally for coloring restorations of all types. It is available in different shades with 2D and 3D system. The 2D system imitates the natural color of the teeth whereas the 3D system develops the aesthetics. These are user friendly to use and easy to handle.
Aidite deals in a variety of high-quality restoration materials that enhances the durability and aesthetics of the restorations to a high-level. Aidite 3D pro-Zir and Biomic Stain and Glaze are precisely manufactured under following international quality standards. Aidite aims to develop dental products that enhance dental practice according to modern standards. All the dental products are manufactured after doing thorough research and data analysis by dental experts. These dental products serve the high requirements and demands of the dental practitioners and patients and contribute to making people healthier and beautiful smiles.
Diabetes or diabetes mellitus can be termed as a metabolic disease that results in high blood sugar in the body. The hormone known as insulin transfers sugar from your blood into your cells where it is stored and used to produce energy. Read more
For many, the frosty weather is soon arriving. Winters are all about peaceful nights, hot chocolate, puffy jackets, and cozy fires - but unfortunately, this comes at a price. The cold weather that makes us want to bundle up and keep warm can also cause discouraging skin issues throughout the season. Read more
The federal nursing home reform law and the state laws outline the right of a nursing home resident. A family places a loved one in a nursing home when they want the person to get quality care that they themselves cannot provide. Although most homes offer proper attention to their residents, some of them are abusive. Read more