Number of cases of infertility has taken major rise around the world with the number of male cases of like low sperm count or the motility of the sperm having a higher proportion than the female cases. The number of female cases in this perspective remains the same as the traditional ones.
It was thought before that the infertility cases of women were more serious and concerning and males do not suffer from any infertility.
As per a recent study, the number of infertile male instances is 22 percent greater than the female cases because of the changing lifestyle and no maintenance of health. For the same, some ART techniques have experimented with the amount of these techniques increasing from the amount. One of the most Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) is the IVF or the In Vitro Fertilization.
Because of the popularity of the IVF techniques, it’s generally thought to be the last option. IVF can be taken up by such couples as the primary procedures of giving birth to a child in their lives. Also, we should understand that when traditional conception cases and pregnancy neglect, is when the assisted methods will help us to reach our dream and have the blessings of a young child.
In Vitro Fertilization is one of the famous techniques owing to the immense benefits that it offers. These benefits help in enjoying a healthy life and childbirth as well.
• IVF can help couples to have their own child when other infertility treatments fail. It has been noticed that patients generally move through an array of other methods before actually trying the IVF procedure. Such trying out procedures includes fertility medications intrauterine insemination, and so on. Your doctor would surely advise you with the benefits of the IVF procedure so that you do not waste your time and money on other infertility treatments. Many infertility diagnoses like blocked fallopian tubes, male infertility factor, and other reduced ovarian reserves and advanced maternal age can be easily solved with IVF.
• IVF is widely available for everyone: IVF is not only restricted to the mother of the baby but also can be used by various surrogate or gestational carriers so that many people can become parents and experience pregnancy and labour. Such people can be same-sex couples, women who are physically unable to carry a baby or a single woman or anyone else.
• Can donate egg or sperms: Many fertility specialists recommend using donated eggs or sperms. Also, an egg can be easily fertilized in a clinic and that also increases your chances of IVF success.
• Can easily control timings: With IVF you can easily manage when you want to have a kid and so can preserve your eggs and embryos for the same.
• IVF helps you to increase the chances of a healthy baby: You can easily involve genetic screening to safeguard your child from any life-threatening diseases like cystic fibrosis and Down’s syndrome or sickle cell anaemia. IVF can also prevent any inherited diseases from creeping inside its genetic system.
• It also decreases your chances of miscarriage: One of the cases for miscarriage is a genetic abnormality that leads to termination of pregnancy. But with IVF you can easily determine the genetic viability of embryo and then make and increase the life expectancy of the child.
First Step IVF, the best clinic for IVF in Delhi, has emerged as a hope for the couples looking forward to having the best treatment and get blessed with kids. So, what are you waiting for? Do have the best treatment by experts. Contact: +91-8595223355
Cannabis is widely known as a legal thing now. Several countries around the world have legalized the use of marijuana (cannabis, hash, kush, weed) for medical and recreational use. It carries more than 104 compounds which are known as cannabinoids. THC and CBD are the main cannabinoids that come from cannabis and hemp plant. Read more
India has been home to various ancient arts and techniques, two of which are Yoga and Ayurveda. Yoga is a Sanskrit word derived from ‘yuj’ which means join, connect, or balance. Ayurveda refers to the ancient medical tradition derived from the Sanskrit word called ‘ayur’ which means ‘life’ or ‘longevity’; veda means ‘knowledge’ or ‘science’. Therefore, Ayurveda is a science of life or the pool of knowledge that leads to longevity. Read more