HOW DO I LOSE WEIGHT FAST? | BEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT
Jun 01, 2018 17:56
There is no shortage of good reasons why you should lose weight. While the likely reason is physical appearance, the underlying factors may also point to loss of self-confidence. Needless to say, the most compelling reasons pertain to health and when it is life and limb that are on the line, you have more motivation for finding the best way to lose weight.
To further inspire you to get on the best way to burn fat now, read up on a Phenocal review. Other than that, below are the top reasons why you should strive for a slimmer bod:
•It gives you a leaner, slimmer figure.
•It makes you fit into your clothes comfortably without the need to hide bulges.
•It enhances your self-confidence.
•It reduces your risk for contracting diseases and improves longevity.
•It helps improve your metabolism.
•It helps you prevent your body from premature aging and degeneration.
•It helps your body better support your figure, most especially when you are aging and muscle atrophy becomes inevitable.
THE TOP TIPS TO RAPID WEIGHT LOSS
Regardless if this is your first attempt to lose weight or, if your weight has gone up and down the weighing scale, losing weight is never an easy feat to accomplish. By now, you must already know that to lose weight, your energy expenditure must surpass your energy intake.
While the best weight loss supplements can help you lose weight faster, there are ways by which you can achieve your desired weight and it starts with these techniques:
1. Set your weight loss goal. Have a way of tracking and monitoring your weight loss journey by starting off with a baseline. Record your weight and measure your vital stats, most especially your waste line and your thigh circumference. Measure the same parameters every week so you know when your weight loss strategy is failing your or, even when you are the reason why you can’t stick to your plan. The earlier you can detect where you are falling short in meeting your goals, the earlier you can make adjustments so you can lose your excess weight as planned.
2. Plan your meals. Undoubtedly, one of the best weight loss methods is to watch what you eat. Eating just the right amount of calories sufficient to produce energy to support basic life processes plus your day-to-day activities help you stay on track of your weight loss goal. Below are some of the ways by which you can help yourself lose excess calories faster and ensure you don’t gain more:
•Follow a meal plan to make every calorie count.
•Learn to fix and cook your own meals.
•Eat more raw and fresh veggies and fruits.
•Take out processed foods and fast foods from your diet.
•Incorporate fat-burning foods, such as flaxseeds and other super grains, in your diet.
•Refrain from taking white grains, including white bread.
•Enhance your digestion and metabolism. You can try supplements to boost these body processes.
Take note that when you feel you have to meet a dramatic weight loss objective that entails drastic changes to your food intake and eating habits, it may be best to undertake weight loss under the supervision of a medical professional.
3. Find an exercise that interests you. Exercise is one of the best ways to lose weight quickly. Deliberately driving your body to get pumped and fatigued is not something you would look forward to — initially — until serotonin, the happy hormone, kicks up and kicks in, giving you a natural high. It will be best to find a workout that you truly enjoy and look forward coming to at the end of a busy day at work so that you can stay interested.
Keep in mind that the more you perform an exercise routine, the more that your muscles adopt to it. That means, to keep getting the weight loss benefits of exercise, you must shuffle and level up your handicap every once in a while. For best results, cross train across several sports activities and weight training routines.
4. Get physically active whenever you can. Don’t stop moving around when your gym hours stop. Keep moving around when doing simple things. Walk rather than drive, skip the elevators and lifts and take the stairs instead, take a power boosting brisk walk around the block at midday or late afternoons.
5. Sleep 7 to 9 hours everyday. Chronically missing out on a good night’s sleep makes your hormones run haywire. It drives up your cortisol levels which increases feelings of stress which tells your body to store more calories and fats, while also pushing ghrelin, the hunger hormone to an all-time high. Ghrelin gives you untimely and unhealthy cravings. Combined, imbalances in these hormones can jeopardize your weight loss plan so go ahead and snooze.
6. Take snacks throughout the day. Snacking is a key technique to keep your metabolism up and for it to stay active. Snack on nuts, oats, fruits or trail mix at mid-morning or, late afternoons. Go fix yourself a refreshing blended fresh juice and veggie smoothie or, if you don’t like the froth, use the juicer instead. You get more nutrition from juicing and blending healthy fruits and veggies so take advantage of it.
7. Drink more water. A study published in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism found that drinking plenty of water drives up the body’s metabolism. The researchers recommended taking at least 2 liters of water daily. Based on the study’s observations, drinking 500 ml of water in one sitting increased metabolism by up to 30 per cent.
The secret to the best way to lose weight is to stick to your weight loss goal and to make sure that you are progressing as planned. Rather than focusing on losing weight fast, therefore, put more work into guaranteeing weight loss and keeping off excess pounds. Put discipline in everything you do and you’ll learn to eliminate your excesses in no time at all.
Elizabeth Jones, she is a passionate blog writer. She was a bookseller before shifting to publishing where she worked at a literary development company, a creative writing website for Health and other necessary topics.
When the weather is pleasant enough, the great outdoors provides a great deal of opportunity to get exercise and stay in shape. No matter where you live or what sort of activities you are into, there is something for everyone when it comes to getting outdoor exercise. But are there any particular activities that stand out? Riding a bicycle Read more
If you ever enquired from four people in the United States whether they had blood sugar or not, they may either say yes or they would say ‘they do not know’. However, what they would not say is that they do not have Diabetes. The main reason behind this is because people tend to ignore diseases such as Diabetes or Blood Sugar because they are not as lethal as Cancer or Heart Diseases. Read more
It can be very overwhelming to look at the skincare routines of celebrities or beauty influencers. What if you don’t have time to apply 10 different products in the morning? What if you can’t afford to buy a lot of luxury creams or latest facials? Read more