For any kind of skin problem, skin ingredients play great roles to cure it. Different skin problems need different skin ingredients. If you use the best ingredients for your specific skin problem, then it will give you the ultimate result. But choosing harmful skincare ingredients isn’t good at all.
You may face worse condition than the current situation. So, you need to choose the ingredients for your skin type carefully. Here, we mentioned the best ingredient types here for different skin types. Have a look, hope, this will help you a lot in future to choose skincare ingredients.
Image by mulondon.com
1. Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid works to penetrate the pores deeply. This acid also exfoliates your skin very effectively along with clearing dead skin, excess oils and buildup away.
2. Mandelic Acid: Mandelic acid works as an anti-bacterial ingredient and clears out acne as well as reduces wrinkles and fine lines of the skin.
3. Sulfur: Sulfur absorbs excess oil from skin and dries the existing pimples. It also minimizes the chance of future breakout by controlling sebum production.
1. Glycolic Acid: Glycolic acid is an AHA which works to penetrate the skin deeply in order to vanishing acne, blackheads, dark spots, excess oils and fine lines and gives a fresh skin.
2. Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an amazing ingredient that nourishes your skin and at the same time, it protects the skin from free radical skin damage.
3. Retinol: Retinol creates a protective shield against free radical skin damage along with increasing collagen production rate of the skin. Besides, it also works to treat eczema, uneven skin tone, acne and wrinkles of the skin.
2. Ceramides: This ingredient is great for psoriasis sufferers and eczema. Also, it works as an anti-aging agent and nourishing hydrator.
3. Essential Fatty Acid: Essential Fatty Acids helps to improve skin’s softness and texture. It also creates an antimicrobial barrier for the protection of the skin.
1. Azelaic Acid: Azelaic acid is another natural ingredient which is a great ingredient for skin lightening. And along with skin lightening, it also treats acne and rosacea sufferers.
2. Kojic Acid: Kojic acid works to treat the skin by inhibiting the deeper layer skin’s melanin production which means it works to diminish dark spots deeply.
3. Hydroquinone: As like as azelaic acid, the Hydroquinone also works as a lightening agent.
1. Colostrum: The Colostrum ingredient helps the skin to regenerate because of its antibodies and immune-boosting package.
2. Arnica: Arnica is great for treating sensitivity, muscle acnes, insect bites, acne, swelling, bruises and redness.
3. Allantoin: Allantoin is an amazing ingredient to treat itchy and scaly skin and works perfectly to soothe minor irritations. And the most important thing is it prevents the dryness of the skin.
1. Kaolin Clay: Kaolin Clay is a powerful ingredient which is equipped with phytonutrients and minerals and clear out skin’s oil and toxins.
2. Mandelic Acid: Mandelic acid works as an anti-bacterial ingredient and clears out acne as well as reduces wrinkles and fine lines of the skin. It reduces excess oils too.
3. BHAs: BHAs (Beta Hydroxy Acids) are great for oily skin and acne-prone. That’s because they have the ability to penetrate the pores deeply.
Almost all of the required ingredients are mentioned above. You just need to find out the specific skin problem and choose the right ingredient carefully and apply it. If you can do it perfectly, then believe, you’ll get the best result for your skin problem.
Intuitively, you probably feel like you understand medical negligence. But as a legal term, things get more complicated. Medical negligence occurs when a healthcare professional fails to provide a reasonable level of care for a patient. Depending on your circumstances, this can happen in a number of different ways, and at the hands of many different professionals. Read more
Are you planning to go for Tummy Tuck? Do you become apprehensive due to the myths associated with Tummy Tuck? Well, we will discuss some of the myths here so that you can go for this procedure with a clear bent of mind. Read more
Testosterone Replacement Therapy or TRT is a well known treatment for low testosterone. It involves the introduction of the hormone into the body through injectable form of Testosterone or by application of topical testosterone creams. Since testosterone levels vary from one individual to another, there is no established standard or initial dosage of injection or cream. The best way to know is to discuss the treatment with your healthcare provider who can provide you options with maximum benefits and minimal side effects (products can be ordered here). Read more