For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
So, you’ve heard of probiotics, right – those supplements you take that contain nutrients to improve your gut flora? That’s right; those things people take when they’reon a health kick. The sort of people who are determined to be as healthy as possible. Those people, right? Read more
It’s hard to think of any sports as tough as mixed martial arts. Colloquially known as MMA, the top competitors in the sport have to go through years of training in multiple disciplines. It also takes supreme physical fitness to compete. Read more
While there are some health issues that you should always seek professional advice for, did you know that there are others that you can successfully sort out yourself from the comfort of your home? Maybe you’re too busy to go to the doctors or too embarrassed, in which case you’ll be pleased to know that postal testing kits and treatments becoming more widespread. This allows you to save face in certain embarrassing situations, or simply save you time and effort. Here are some of the issues that you’re now able to test for (and treat) at home. Read more