For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
There are a few great exercises that will actually help you to transform your body. Although these exercises are effective in strengthening your body along with burning calories, you still need to eat healthy and get enough of rest. Waste no time doing other workouts, here are 7 exercises that will help you to reach your fitness goal. Read more
There is simply no such thing as removing fat from specific problem areas because fats are not localized. Thus, no matter what type of exercise gadget you're using, and no matter what type of exercise is prescribed, you will never be able to spot reduction. Here are 5 facts that you should know about your problem areas: Read more
Going on a diet is a big step to take, but it can be very challenging. If your sacrifices aren’t gaining positive results, it’s very easy to fall back into the old routine. Rather than giving up, you should find a way to speed up your progress. Read more