For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
Ever wondered what those extra holes in your shoe were for? Turns out, they're pretty important, and they have an actual use too. This here is the heel lock technique. Try and check it out below: Read more
Looking for resources to help you get fit can be an intimidating journey. All you want is to improve your general health and fitness. But take a wrong turn and you can end up in a world of protein shakes, competition, and people who think it's funny to say "do you even lift?" Read more
Working out is necessary if you want to stay fit, but that doesn't mean you always like it. In fact, it doesn't mean you ever like it. If you suffer through your exercise because you know it's good for you, you should know you don't have to be so miserable. Read more