For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
You may not know it, but our digestive systems need more than mere food to function properly – they also need vitamins and minerals in that food. Granted, many of us probably know that. But how many of us know we also need digestive enzymes? Read more
Gallstones can cause quite a lot of pain, irrespective whether you are passing them or still have them in your gallbladder. The reason why you feel the excruciating pain is the blocked duct and passage ways. These gall stones may differ in sizes and numbers. Read more
As people have come to use technology more and more in their daily lives, we have discovered some good and bad results. On one hand, technology like smartphones makes children more able than ever to stay in contact with their parents and get emergency assistance when needed. Read more