For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
Women have 3 major trouble spots: the tummy, bottom, and arms. You cannot spot reduce fat because you will lose it all over, but you can spot enhance by targeting the areas to build lean muscle. Here are some tips for you to sculpt a perfect bikini body: Read more
Many people who live in the US choose to take long summer vacations because they can be cheap and cheerful. There are so many different states to visit that you will never feel bored, and you will always find lots of fun things to do. However, lots of folks find it difficult to keep up with their standard health and fitness routines while they are away. So, we’ve come up with some ideas that should help you to stay on top of things. At the end of the day, you don’t want to come back from a long stay in North Carolina with an expanded waistline. Read more
A major international study has found that back pain is the biggest cause of ill health in the whole world. The study found that back pain is the biggest cause of years lived with disability. This won’t be a big surprise to a lot of people who have suffered from a chronic back problem. Read more