For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
Gynocomastia, or more simply known as man boobs, is a problem, almost 60% of the world’s men suffer from, as stated in various medical journals and medical forums. But what causes gynecomastia and what can be done to restore normalcy in a man’s figure by reducing this type of flabby chest fat. We have a few tips on offer that can assist you do the same. Read on to find out more. Read more
The world in 2016 is a very different place to what it was in in 2006, or 1996. There are new benefits, but also new challenges. These two things feed into our lifestyles, our diets, and overall, our health. Read more
Hormonal change is a naturally occurring part of aging, and it affects both women and men. While menopause is a fairly familiar topic among female patients and the medical community, andropause – the similar aging-related hormone changes in men, is little discussed. Although affecting almost every male over 50, andropause, also known as “male menopause”, is a medical condition that few men understand or have a grasp of. Read more