For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
For all the effort we put into maintaining our skin, our youth, our hair and more, we can forget why exactly we do this. All our beauty tips usually come from one place. We want the confidence to face the world without fear and feeling good about the way we look is just one way to make sure of this. So we’ve put together this list of tips with confidence in mind. Take care of yourself and that self-belief will be so much easier to reach. Read more
The metabolism depends on your age, sex, and genes. Some people are just fat burners just like when you gorge on junk food and do not put on a pound. However, with exercise, and clever food and drink tricks, it’s possible to speed up your rate. Here are some easy and sneaky tips to crank up your calories burn. Read more
We know some people this month will have made the resolution for a healthier year. Perhaps you promised yourself you’d eat less junk food or maybe that you’d go to the gym. How’s that going so far? Don’t worry, by mid January most resolutions are already out the window but your health is particularly tricky to hold on to. We all want to be healthy but it can be difficult to know what to do to make sure we’re looking after ourselves. That’s why we think you’ll find these tips rather helpful. Read more