For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
As children, we are taught from an early age that it is very important to get into a good routine with oral hygiene. We are often told we should brush our teeth twice a day for around two minutes per session - that’s around 30 seconds per quadrant of the mouth. Read more
There are different reasons why people decide to start training, but no matter what your reason is we congratulate you on this decision. When you hit the road of healthy lifestyle and begin to get to know sport better it is highly recommended to cooperate with a professional in order to do everything right. Regardless of the kind of sport you plan to try, be it alpinism or pilates, always look for a professional trainer to learn from. Here we would like to offer you four simple tips that will help you get the best trainer ever! Read more
Don’t worry, this article will offer you more than the advice of ‘just run!’ We all know it doesn’t work like that. Unless you can reach the heights of your talents with a simple routine and an ability to work out perfectly to 80s power ballads, á la everybody’s favorite boxing champion, it may require a little more thought. Read more