For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
Nothing in this life is more important than your health. We only get one body, and looking after it is crucial. Sadly, in today’s world, many people feel that a lack of funds is preventing them from achieving their goals. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Read more
Most of us get a cold two or three times a year. This isn’t a sign that your fitness or health is poor. Our immune systems are designed to cope with lots of different bugs and viruses. Normally, it leaps into action and we’re over our cold in just a couple of days or so. Some people seem to struggle to shake that groggy feeling we get with a cold, though. And some of us seem to feel constantly under the weather. This could be a sign your health is not as good as it should be. Here are 5 more signs your health needs a little attention: Read more