For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
Whether you're wanting to simply maintain your current health level or you're looking to lose some weight, eating clean is a very important step you need to follow to achieve your desire. Having your diet filled with foods that are minimally processed, like fruits, nuts, veggies, whole grains, fatty fish, and lean meats helps not only fight chronic disease but can also support healthy cell function. Read more
Spring has sprung, which means that summer’s almost here! This time of year we’re busy with our lives, making plans before the summer months, booking vacations, getting those work projects finished off so that we can relax a little as the weather gets more and more beautiful every day. It’s important to make sure that you focus on your health as well as the rest of your life - here are some ways to do that. Read more
Chronic pain is one of the most unbearable conditions in existence, as overcoming constant pain can seem almost impossible when it is always resting heavily on your mind. It’s hard to remain strong, determined and focused when your physical and mental states have been whittled down by a chronic condition. Read more