For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
If you want to get fit and healthy, running is an excellent form of cardiovascular exercise. Working out each day will mean that you have a healthy heart and body. When it comes to jogging, everyone wants to increase their stamina. Read more
Everyone suffers from health conditions from time to time. It’s your ability to act fast and seek professional help that determines whether or not your are negatively affected. Many illnesses cause your body to deteriorate over time. So, the faster you see a doctor, the sooner your issues will be resolved. Read more
Are you a complete beginner when it comes to fitness? Don’t worry; many people are in the same boat as you. Learning about fitness can be overwhelming, as it’s such a vast subject, but you can do it if you put your mind to it. This post will give you some tips on getting in the know as quickly as possible, so you can kickstart a fitness regime and change your life for good. Enjoy! Read more