For advice on how to tone up your lower body, we'd recommend these
high-performance combos that help to simultaneously work more than one
group of your lower body muscles! Perform three sets of each movement
on alternate days to achieve a bikini-ready bottom:
1. Side Leg Lift This exercise targets: abs, thighs & butt.
1. Begin in a kneeling position, then lift and straighten left leg out to the side at hip level. Lean your right palm against the floor for support. 2. Pump the extended leg up and down for 20 counts. 3. Kneel upright with your extended leg in front of you. 4. Pump straight leg for 20 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
2. Back Kick This exercise targets: butt & hamstrings (back of thigh)
1. Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts. 3. Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step Ups This exercise targets: legs & butt
1. Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest. 2. Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left. 3. Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot. 4. Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts. 5. Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
Going on a diet is a big step to take, but it can be very challenging. If your sacrifices aren’t gaining positive results, it’s very easy to fall back into the old routine. Rather than giving up, you should find a way to speed up your progress. Read more
Even if we don’t need to, we all think we could lose a few pounds. The only problem is we don’t have the stomach for all the hard work, literally! As a race, humanity loves to eat and we have an incredibly close bond with food. Read more
Women have 3 major trouble spots: the tummy, bottom, and arms. You cannot spot reduce fat because you will lose it all over, but you can spot enhance by targeting the areas to build lean muscle. Here are some tips for you to sculpt a perfect bikini body: Read more