What it REALLY Feels Like to Exercise With Big Boobs
Apr 10, 2014 11:46
People to think that women blessed with large chests love having these assets all the time. And why wouldn't they? It's fabulous, it's sexy, and it can pull off shapely clothes better than a flat chest can.
Well for one, big boobs are heavy. Heavy-breasted women know how it can take a toll on their backs. But the other annoying thing about big boobs is exercising! Here's what it really feels like for women with well-endowed boobage when it comes to exercise:
1. The minute you think of working out, you immediately feel short of breath just thinking about strapping down those tatas.
2. You let out a sigh after pondering the question "Is it a two-sports-bras-at-once kind of day?”
3. And then after going with two sports bras (because it's safer, right? And it won't bounce too much), you feel like a sausage because your boobs are squashed so tight that it's suffocating.
4. You hope you're looking like this...
5. But you really just want to rip the whole thing off and break free from your uniboob.
6. And then they bounce.
7. ...And you feel like you look like:
8. But in the end, you'll just have to remind yourself of one important thing: you got that workout done!
When the weather is pleasant enough, the great outdoors provides a great deal of opportunity to get exercise and stay in shape. No matter where you live or what sort of activities you are into, there is something for everyone when it comes to getting outdoor exercise. But are there any particular activities that stand out? Riding a bicycle Read more
If you ever enquired from four people in the United States whether they had blood sugar or not, they may either say yes or they would say ‘they do not know’. However, what they would not say is that they do not have Diabetes. The main reason behind this is because people tend to ignore diseases such as Diabetes or Blood Sugar because they are not as lethal as Cancer or Heart Diseases. Read more
It can be very overwhelming to look at the skincare routines of celebrities or beauty influencers. What if you don’t have time to apply 10 different products in the morning? What if you can’t afford to buy a lot of luxury creams or latest facials? Read more