What it REALLY Feels Like to Exercise With Big Boobs
Apr 10, 2014 11:46
People to think that women blessed with large chests love having these assets all the time. And why wouldn't they? It's fabulous, it's sexy, and it can pull off shapely clothes better than a flat chest can.
Well for one, big boobs are heavy. Heavy-breasted women know how it can take a toll on their backs. But the other annoying thing about big boobs is exercising! Here's what it really feels like for women with well-endowed boobage when it comes to exercise:
1. The minute you think of working out, you immediately feel short of breath just thinking about strapping down those tatas.
2. You let out a sigh after pondering the question "Is it a two-sports-bras-at-once kind of day?”
3. And then after going with two sports bras (because it's safer, right? And it won't bounce too much), you feel like a sausage because your boobs are squashed so tight that it's suffocating.
4. You hope you're looking like this...
5. But you really just want to rip the whole thing off and break free from your uniboob.
6. And then they bounce.
7. ...And you feel like you look like:
8. But in the end, you'll just have to remind yourself of one important thing: you got that workout done!
Safety needs to be considered when beginning the process of detox from addictive substances. There are serious risks and side effects from withdrawal off of drugs, whether they are used short or long term. Medical detox is a program that allows for a milder experience with withdrawal and the uncomfortable feelings that ridding the body of drugs can cause. Read more
The medicinal properties of marijuana have been known for many years, but it has not been so many times that it was known that the most potent cannabinoid known to date was not THC, the cannabionoid with the most medicinal properties is CBD. Read more
We've all heard that we need an average of eight hours a sleep per night. But if you're like most people, your sleep is in the deficit, and that's become your norm. The Sleep Foundation says, "We’ve forgotten what 'being really, truly rested' feels like." We continue to wake up groggy and overdose on caffeine. Read more