What it REALLY Feels Like to Exercise With Big Boobs
Apr 10, 2014 11:46
People to think that women blessed with large chests love having these assets all the time. And why wouldn't they? It's fabulous, it's sexy, and it can pull off shapely clothes better than a flat chest can.
Well for one, big boobs are heavy. Heavy-breasted women know how it can take a toll on their backs. But the other annoying thing about big boobs is exercising! Here's what it really feels like for women with well-endowed boobage when it comes to exercise:
1. The minute you think of working out, you immediately feel short of breath just thinking about strapping down those tatas.
2. You let out a sigh after pondering the question "Is it a two-sports-bras-at-once kind of day?”
3. And then after going with two sports bras (because it's safer, right? And it won't bounce too much), you feel like a sausage because your boobs are squashed so tight that it's suffocating.
4. You hope you're looking like this...
5. But you really just want to rip the whole thing off and break free from your uniboob.
6. And then they bounce.
7. ...And you feel like you look like:
8. But in the end, you'll just have to remind yourself of one important thing: you got that workout done!
The medical field has experienced numerous developments in the manufacturing of inversion tables. The main aim is to offer medical assistance to individuals suffering from spinal back pains. With the numerous brands of inversion table, one has to be cautious during purchase. Different brands possess different qualities. For effective and durable service, it is advisable to consider the below important factors during purchase. Read more
It is said losing weight is not easy but to be true building lean muscle mass is not easy. When the body is comfortable and you won’t do anything to shake things up achieving a lean and muscular body is a distant dream. Read more
In order for a weight loss program to work, it needs to have reasonable goals, be sustainable, and, perhaps most importantly, be something that you would at least somewhat enjoy doing. In essence, a weight loss program should not just be a temporary fix; it needs to become a way of life. If it is just a temporary change, you will end up regaining the weight you worked so hard to lose as soon as the program is “over.” Read more