What it REALLY Feels Like to Exercise With Big Boobs
Apr 10, 2014 11:46
People to think that women blessed with large chests love having these assets all the time. And why wouldn't they? It's fabulous, it's sexy, and it can pull off shapely clothes better than a flat chest can.
Well for one, big boobs are heavy. Heavy-breasted women know how it can take a toll on their backs. But the other annoying thing about big boobs is exercising! Here's what it really feels like for women with well-endowed boobage when it comes to exercise:
1. The minute you think of working out, you immediately feel short of breath just thinking about strapping down those tatas.
2. You let out a sigh after pondering the question "Is it a two-sports-bras-at-once kind of day?”
3. And then after going with two sports bras (because it's safer, right? And it won't bounce too much), you feel like a sausage because your boobs are squashed so tight that it's suffocating.
4. You hope you're looking like this...
5. But you really just want to rip the whole thing off and break free from your uniboob.
6. And then they bounce.
7. ...And you feel like you look like:
8. But in the end, you'll just have to remind yourself of one important thing: you got that workout done!
If you're ready to see a new dentist, there are a few things to consider first. You always want to make sure that the dentist you go to is a good fit for your lifestyle. You only get one set of teeth in your life. It's a good idea to keep them in the care of someone who definitely knows what they are doing. But there a few other factors that you would do well to take notice of. Here is a handy list of 5 things to look for when searching for a general dentist. Read more
Cannabidiol, also called CBD, is the chemical compound found in hemp used for several medicinal purposes including treatment of diseases and health conditions. CBD does not induce any of the psychotropic effects often associated with marijuana as hemp contains no THC, the compound responsible for the “high” of marijuana. Read more
When do you usually take a shower? Most people shower in the morning before they go to work. You want to feel fresh to start your day. However, when you arrive home at night, it is also a good idea to take a nice hot shower. Read more