What it REALLY Feels Like to Exercise With Big Boobs
Apr 10, 2014 11:46
People to think that women blessed with large chests love having these assets all the time. And why wouldn't they? It's fabulous, it's sexy, and it can pull off shapely clothes better than a flat chest can.
Well for one, big boobs are heavy. Heavy-breasted women know how it can take a toll on their backs. But the other annoying thing about big boobs is exercising! Here's what it really feels like for women with well-endowed boobage when it comes to exercise:
1. The minute you think of working out, you immediately feel short of breath just thinking about strapping down those tatas.
2. You let out a sigh after pondering the question "Is it a two-sports-bras-at-once kind of day?”
3. And then after going with two sports bras (because it's safer, right? And it won't bounce too much), you feel like a sausage because your boobs are squashed so tight that it's suffocating.
4. You hope you're looking like this...
5. But you really just want to rip the whole thing off and break free from your uniboob.
6. And then they bounce.
7. ...And you feel like you look like:
8. But in the end, you'll just have to remind yourself of one important thing: you got that workout done!
Are you seeing signs that bed bugs are in your home? If so, you want to get rid of them quickly, but how? If you are like most homeowners, you have no idea how to remove bed bugs and you don’t even want to think about the pest in your home. For removal, your best bet is to hire a professional team of experts who have experience in removing bed bugs from the home using premium techniques and tools. The quicker you schedule an appointment, the faster the bed bugs will no longer be a problem! Read more
Often, the simplest parts of life can make the biggest impact on our well-being. Sleep is one of those simple, yet enormously important, aspects of life that plays a significant role in our mental, emotional, and physical health. Read more
Cannabidiol (CBD) has proved to be an ideal alternative to conventional medicine. The medical benefits linked to it is one of the reasons why many are opting for it. CBD is extracted from the hemp-cannabis plant, which is banned in most parts of the world. Most countries have started legalizing it because of the associated medical benefits. Some of the conditions that can be managed by the cannabis compound include anxiety, chronic pain, diabetes, and cancer. Certain CBD products can be applied to the skin to treat a variety of skin conditions. Read more