What it REALLY Feels Like to Exercise With Big Boobs
Apr 10, 2014 11:46
People to think that women blessed with large chests love having these assets all the time. And why wouldn't they? It's fabulous, it's sexy, and it can pull off shapely clothes better than a flat chest can.
Well for one, big boobs are heavy. Heavy-breasted women know how it can take a toll on their backs. But the other annoying thing about big boobs is exercising! Here's what it really feels like for women with well-endowed boobage when it comes to exercise:
1. The minute you think of working out, you immediately feel short of breath just thinking about strapping down those tatas.
2. You let out a sigh after pondering the question "Is it a two-sports-bras-at-once kind of day?”
3. And then after going with two sports bras (because it's safer, right? And it won't bounce too much), you feel like a sausage because your boobs are squashed so tight that it's suffocating.
4. You hope you're looking like this...
5. But you really just want to rip the whole thing off and break free from your uniboob.
6. And then they bounce.
7. ...And you feel like you look like:
8. But in the end, you'll just have to remind yourself of one important thing: you got that workout done!
If there's one thing many people can't live without, it's got to be coffee. Most adults take it in the morning for that boost of energy and alertness, and some just can't live without it anymore! Well, there's a reason why your morning cup of coffee can be good for you, and not just in energy. Read more
Therapy has a reputation for being something you consider only when you’re desperate. But the fact is, plenty of very successful people seek therapy every day. There’s no rule that says you must hit rock-bottom before you can contact a therapist to make an appointment. Sure, sometimes people go to therapy because they’re overwhelmingly sad, but sometimes they go because they’re at a transitional moment life and need some help to get through it. Here are three common occurrences in life that often drive people to seek out the services of a licensed and highly trained therapist. Read more
Far from being a rare occurrence, many adults lose a tooth at some stage of their life. So, if it has recently happened to you, and you’re wondering why, or you just want to take steps to prevent losing an adult tooth, here are the top reasons adults lose one or more teeth—and how to avoid them. Read more