What it REALLY Feels Like to Exercise With Big Boobs
Apr 10, 2014 11:46
People to think that women blessed with large chests love having these assets all the time. And why wouldn't they? It's fabulous, it's sexy, and it can pull off shapely clothes better than a flat chest can.
Well for one, big boobs are heavy. Heavy-breasted women know how it can take a toll on their backs. But the other annoying thing about big boobs is exercising! Here's what it really feels like for women with well-endowed boobage when it comes to exercise:
1. The minute you think of working out, you immediately feel short of breath just thinking about strapping down those tatas.
2. You let out a sigh after pondering the question "Is it a two-sports-bras-at-once kind of day?”
3. And then after going with two sports bras (because it's safer, right? And it won't bounce too much), you feel like a sausage because your boobs are squashed so tight that it's suffocating.
4. You hope you're looking like this...
5. But you really just want to rip the whole thing off and break free from your uniboob.
6. And then they bounce.
7. ...And you feel like you look like:
8. But in the end, you'll just have to remind yourself of one important thing: you got that workout done!
You don’t have to spend a lot of money only to remove stretch marks. In fact, there are various home remedies to get rid of stretch marks. Moreover, you can also learn about how to take care of your health. The most interesting, those home health treatments are easy to apply. Natural Cure Tips is ready to share useful information to keep you beautiful and fresh. Read more
Introduction.The brain is the powerful organ that enables others to function, control all thoughts, movement and sensation while calculating and reacting with different speeds. The brain stores immense amount of data as images, concepts and even texts. It regulates thousands of complex functions such as nervous system, circadian rhythm, hormone balance, breathing and blood flow. Read more